Does Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading really work? Can diabetic people use it? The massage increases the release of hormones in your body that create relaxation and a sense of calm, and decreases the release of hormones that keep you tense and stressed. It offers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage, heated, squeeze massage. It can relieve chronic foot discomforts from plantar fasciitis, and help with neuropathic foot numbness. The RENPHO foot massager is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. Get more in Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 in the box
- 2 Pros & Cons – Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading
- 3 What is good in Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading?
- 4 Who is this for?
- 5 Compare Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading (reviews)
- 6 Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading reviews
- 7 How does Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading work?
- 8 Alternate of Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading
- 9 Can people with Neuropathy use it?
- 10 Is any recommended use duration?
in the box
- L16.8*W15.3*H9.8 inch Adapter Output: DC12V 2.5A
- Adapter Input: 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 3.85kg/8.5lb Modes: 3 Kneading intensity, 3 Air intensity, 2 timer,
- Heat Package Content: Shiatsu Foot Massager, Wall Power Supply, User Manual
Pros & Cons – Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading
- Offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage
- Easy control toe touch buttons
- Fits up to men’s size 12 foot
- Ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage
- Easy to control using foot
- Rechargeable battery for cordless use
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Detachable cloth chambers are washable
- Moderately designed
- Does not massage the back part of heels
- Can be noisy, especially on hard floor surfaces
What is good in Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading?
- Large massage space for up to US men size 12.
- Touch buttons, can be easily controlled with your feet.
- Different massage modes provide the most comfortable massage for different sizes of feet.
- The stylish look and design reflects your noble taste.
- The detachable cloth cover offers a clean massage environment.
Who is this for?
This massager is ideal for just about anyone- provided that their feet are a men’s size 12 or smaller. It’s particularly suited, however, to these types of people:
- People with diabetes who experience a loss of sensation, pain, or balance issues as a result of PAD,
- Athletes or people who exercise by running, playing tennis, basketball, etc and have sore feet,
- People who work on their feet and come home feeling exhausted and with soreness,
- And people looking for a low-impact, simple way to relax and unwind.
Compare Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading (reviews)
|Full Heating Foot Massager||Foot Massager with Tapping||RENPHO Pro Massage Gun|
|Massage Area||Feet, Toes,Arch, Heel||Feet, Toes, Arch, Heel||Whole body(back,neck,arm,foot,shoulder ect.)|
|Power Supply||Input: AC120V 50/60Hz||Input: AC120V 60Hz||Input: DC 26V 1A|
|Heating||Full Feet Heat||Full Feet Heat||–|
|Control Panel||Remote+Touch Button||Control Panel||Push Button|
Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading reviews
This fit my foot (women’s 7.5-8 shoe size), as well as all of my cousins’ feet who are all very tall men. It fits Feet Up to Men Size 12.
The ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage. 3 kneading intensities can be adjusted to personal preference. The soothing heat function can be controlled independently. The touch panel of this foot massager machine is easy to control using your foot.
The RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager contains a removable and washable cloth in the foot chambers to ensure your massage remains hygienic. It increases blood flow to promote improved circulation and the health benefits that come with improved circulation.
It offers a deep-kneading shiatsu-style massage that relieves chronic foot pain from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, and arthritis. This also has known benefits of stress relief, to alleviate issues like headaches and insomnia.
3 intensity deep sole reflexology massage
When you turn it on, it defaults to the L low setting. It has heat, air, and shiatsu massage functions. The heat just has the on/off option (it gets pretty warm but not too hot), while the air massage and shiatsu massage options have L low, M medium, and H high options. You can also choose between 15 or 30 minute sessions.
Air compression good for diabetic people
The air compression on this foot massager does a great job of only squeezing the places on your feet where it will actually feel good and benefit you; it doesn’t just grab your foot and squeeze the entire thing. If you have diabetes-caused foot problems, this feature will help you regain sensation and warmth in your feet that you have lost due toPeripheral Artery Disease(PAD). People with diabetes can also benefit from the next feature of the RENPHO Foot Massager…
Heat improves blood flow
People with diabetes will benefit from the way this massager’s heatimproves blood flowto the feet and toes. PAD reduces blood flow, which then causes a loss of sensation, pain, and even balance issues. Something as simple as a combination of massage and heat can help reduce or reverse those symptoms in people with diabetes! And, that’s not just common sense- it’s been proven by scientific studies conducted in2015and2017.
The RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager comes with a rechargeable battery for cordless use. The cordless feature offers two-hour cord-free sessions and an auto-stop feature after 20 minutes to conserve battery-life if the user dozes off.
They’re so simple that you can operate the RENPHO Foot Massager using just your big toe! Large, easily-pushed buttons control the start/stop, air compression and Shiatsu intensities, and the on/off switch for the heating pad.
How does Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading work?
With this RENPHO foot massager, not only is every single inch of your feet massaged, but the massage different parts of your feet receive is tailored for that part. For instance, your toes and heels receive a kneading/rolling massage while the tops of your feet are squeezed/compressed.
This massager is designed to treat each part of your foot as a different area rather than applying the same massage technique or therapy to the entire foot. For instance, a foot bath is a great way to relax, but it doesn’t specifically target each part of the foot and treats the entire foot as one whole. Being able to get targeted relief to every part of your foot makes this massager much more effective, comfortable, and versatile!
Alternate of Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading
Sotion Electric Foot Massager With Heat Function
The Sotion Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager comes with three different massage intensity levels and three-mode settings, allowing for a total of nine different combinations for the perfect massage for any need. Deep foot chambers for a toe to heel massage even offer ankle coverage for the most soothing, complete massage available. The separate heat function may be turned on or off as needed.
This massager offers automatic mode, Shiatsu mode settings, scraping mode, air pressure mode, and heating mode. Actions include heel kneading, ankle air compression, instep air compression, and toe rolling for the most complete massage available in today’s market.
While the sides of the feet are sometimes neglected in other foot massagers, the Sotion massager offers air compression pressure for the sides of the feet, and the ankles and toes, creating the most thorough and complete massage available without a massage therapist. Start with the lowest pressure setting and move up as needed.
The Sotion Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager is ideal for those suffering from chronic foot pain, or circulation issues. It’s very beneficial for treating neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, tired or aching muscles, or joints.
This model improves circulation to promote deep tissue healing and relieve chronic muscle and joint pain. Foot massage also relieves stress and promotes relaxation to aid with insomnia.
The Sotion Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager has a 15-minute timer to conserve energy for those who doze during massage functions. The foot chamber covers are removable and machine washable.
This massager is ideal for the elderly, for those with chronic foot ailments or poor circulation. It makes an ideal gift for anyone who works on their feet or for joggers and runners.
- Full foot coverage from ankle to toe
- 3 massage intensities
- Three air pressure levels
- 15 minute timer for automatic shut off
- Total of nine combinations for customized massage
- Ergonomic, light weight design
- Display Type:Electric
- Power Source:AC/DC outlet ready
- Dimensions:10″ x 8″ x 6″
- Warranty:30 days
- Customize features for nine different options
- Full foot massage including ankles and heels
- Shock prevention and overheating prevention features
- 15 minute shut off feature for those who doze
- First 15 minute cycle may not feel warm enough. Warmth increases after further use
Can people with Neuropathy use it?
Many individuals who suffer from diabetes also experience neuropathy (a disease that affects peripheral nerves, resulting in numbness). Since this condition can be quite uncomfortable, foot massagers can offer the ultimate relief. Massages have even been shown to drop glucose levels, further assisting in the management of diabetes. Whether you regularly receive massages or invest in a foot massager, one of the most popular ways to relieve foot pain from neuropathy is through the stimulation of your muscles. Maximizing blood flow and circulation provides a release of endorphins to those who suffer with pain, making a foot massager a great weapon against neuropathy.
Is any recommended use duration?
When you’re first starting to receive foot massages, it’s best to take it slow. Introduce massage into your life in fifteen-minute increments. So, start off at the softest setting and massage your feet for 15 minutes. Once your feet adjust to regular massage, you can begin to lengthen the massage time. Most professionals suggest working your way up to a 30 minute to 60 minute foot massage for the best results.