Does Mebak massage gun really work? Anyone has muscle pain problem, need a deep tissue massage for back neck leg muscle sore, melt away your body fatigue and soreness after workout or long time work. It is good for athletes, long-term volt caseworker, office crowd, drivers, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and sports enthusiasts, etc. Know about more benefits in Mebak massage gun review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
The Mebak 3 comes packaged in a white box. Inside the box, we have:
- The Mebak comes in a high-quality case, which is portable and lightweight. This makes it easy to carry around.
- 7 head attachments
- The Mebak massager
- Charger Adapter
- A detailed manual
Pros & Cons – Mebak massage gun
- Ease of use is simple and straight forward.
- Storage case is sturdy.
- Good Quality Massage gun that does what its made to do well.
- Comes with 7 different heads for every muscle type (that’s more attachments than you get with most other massage guns).
- Long-lasting battery (it’s up there with the best of them!)
- 5 different speed settings make it easy to get the right kind of massage for your needs.
- A quiet, yet powerful massage experience
- Motions are sturdy with adjustable settings and allow for deep tissue massages.
- The battery can be easily damaged when care isn’t taken.
- Attachments do not lock into place and are held in by O-Ring gaskets. I feel these will wear out over time and cause issues.
Specs – Mebak massage gun
- Noise-free massage gun
- 1150 – 2800 percussion per minute
- 6 massage head attachments
- 5 adjustable speed levels
- 6 x 2000mAh rechargeable batteries
- Accelerate muscle activation & recovery
- Helps improve your range of motion
What is it?
The Mebak 3 is a portable wireless percussion massage gun that helps to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. What is percussion massage? Percussion Massage is a breakthrough treatment for soft tissue pain and soreness through the use of a tool that provides rapid, short-duration pulses deep into the soft tissues of the body.
Compare Mebak massage gun (review) – Mebak 3 vs Mebak 5
|Mebak 3||Mebak Chic||Mebak 5 Black|
|Speed Level||5 Intensity Speeds||5 Intensity Speeds + 3 Auto Speeds Mode||5 Intensity Speeds|
|Lightweight||1.98 lbs||1.98 lbs||1.65 lbs|
|Amptitude||12mm (0.47 inch)||12mm (0.47 inch)||10mm(0.39inch)|
|Working Noise||35-50 dB||50-55 dB||50-59 dB|
Mebak massage gun review
To summarize the build overall, it just feels really great to hold. The handle itself is made of a super grippy silicone that will make it less likely that you will drop it. We like the smooth soft-touch plastic it’s wrapped in.
Mebak massage gun comes with a portable carry case, which means you can take the Mebak 3 everywhere. It weighs 0.9kg (2.1 lb). It has a gross weight of 1.5 kg (3.3lb).
The molded hardshell case is made of faux carbon fiber, with a vinyl finish and a flexible feeling, which means it can take a few bumps without being damaged. It has two zippers with rubbery ends, which gives the zippers a nice grip and makes it easy to open in either direction. The case holds each piece in place and is nicely structured.
The handle is long enough to use on your back without needing someone’s help. The handle also has a rubbery grip to it with vertical non-slip lines, giving you a firm grip and better control of the device when in use.
LCD indicator – Mebak massage gun review
The LCD touch control enables you to change to any of the 5 available speeds settings. Just beneath the LCD touch control, you have a battery release button. With this, you can take out the battery with just a press of a button, which is great when you need to replace the battery.
At the back of the device, you will find the power indicator and LCD touch control panel. The LCD shows the battery life, and the pressure you exert on your body using the device.
Massager head – Mebak massage gun review
The Bullet head, the Cushion, the shovel, and the Bump are attachments you don’t normally find with other massage guns.
- The Round Head: It is recommended you use this to massage large muscle groups such as your hamstring, triceps, biceps.
- The Bullet Head: This head is used for local pain points.
- The Cushion Head: It is recommended you use this to massage thin muscles and joints.
- The Fork Head: This is used to relax muscles
- The Flat Head: This can be used to massage all parts of your body.
- The Bump: This is for all body parts.
- The Shovel Head: This can be used to massage the lower back, shoulder, and neck.
This device is designed with 5 adjustable speeds and 7 head attachments. With a speed of up to 3200 percussions per minute, this massage gun can deeply massage and hit every muscle group, massaging 12 mm deep into muscles. This is why the massager can hit different muscle groups, and provide you with a great deep tissue massage and relief.
The battery can last about 3 hours with a single charge depending on the speed setting. That’s about the same as other more expensive brands such as the Hypervolt. It has a Built-in and detachable 2600mAh rechargeable long-lasting lithium battery. The battery is strong, long-lasting, to give you an effective massage. The batter has enough power to power the motor, and sustain operation as long as you need for a massage session.
The brushless high-torque motor brings high power, 5 different speed levels 650 – 3200 RPM 40 dB-50 dB super quiet in operation. This lets you enjoy your massage time smoothly and comfortably.
The low levels of noise this massager produces are perhaps one of its most worthy features. While other mid-tier massagers produce around 40-60db, the Mebak 3 has an average noise level of around 39db. Even with these low levels, the motor manages to remain fairly powerful. However, it is worth noting that only the lower speed modes produce such low noise levels. Once you push the massager to its upper-speed settings, it becomes noisier with an operating noise of around 60db which is substantial if you want to be ultra-quiet.
How to use Mebak massage gun?
- Insert any attachment or head of your choice depending on the muscle you want to massage. Make sure that you insert the attachment correctly to avoid loosely fitting it in.
- Pull the on/off button to the ” ON” position to turn on the device. This can be found at the bottom of the handle of the massage gun.
- Tap on thumbprint symbol on the LCD screen to adjust the speed to your preference. Place the massager on the area you want to treat, and it will get to work.
- When done, long press the thumbprint symbol to turn the device off.
- Pull the on/off button to the ” OFF” position, and you’re done!
- After turning the device off, slowly remove the attachment, and place the device into the box.
Alternate of Mebak massage gun
Lifepro Sonic Handheld Percussion Massage Gun
- Battery life: 3 hours
- Weight: 2.5 pounds (1.1 kg)
- Special features: 5 speeds, 8 attachable heads, quiet motor, carrying case
The Sonic handheld massager offers an affordable yet high powered option for easing sore and aching muscles.
It also features 5 levels of intensity, 8 massage heads, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 3 hours of battery life.
Reviewers note that it’s easy to switch speeds and comfortable to hold for extended periods of time.
While it comes with a lifetime warranty, some customers have reported difficulties with receiving their refund or replacement parts.
- Battery life: 5 hours total (2.5 hours per battery)
- Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg)
- Special features: 6 speeds, 7 attachable heads, rotating arm, quiet motor, carrying case
The Theragun PRO is ideal for serious athletes, as it offers several speeds and attachments for a deep and powerful massage.
The PRO stands out from others on the market due to its ergonomic grip and adjustable head, which allows you to apply the massager at different angles without tiring out your hand.
Using Bluetooth capabilities, you can also connect your Theragun PRO to the Therabody app for personalized wellness routines.
Additionally, it comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, so you can charge one while the other is in use.
However, at $599, the Theragun PRO is one of the most expensive massage guns on the market.
- Revitive Medic review NHS – what is the best price UK?
- Which Revitive is best for diabetics neuropathy?
- LifePro Vibration Plate comparison chart – LifePro 3D vs 4D
- Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate reviews
- What is the best Donnerberg Germany cordless massager in 2020?
- Breo iDream5 eye & head massager review – are they useful?
- Carevas foot massager machine – Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager