The alarm uses a thermally enhanced smoke sensor for faster detection of smouldering fires and the latest in optical sensing. It is CE marked and Kitemarked to BS EN 14604. The alarm is not suitable for kitchens and garage but ideal for areas adjacent to the kitchen. Further benefits come from additional features including easy-to-use test/hush button, as well as “sleep-easy” function, allowing low battery warning chirps to be silenced for 8 hours. What are the differences – FireAngel ST-620 vs ST-622?
Specifications – FireAngel ST-620 vs ST-622
- Battery: Built-in, lasts the lifetime of your alarm – GUARANTEED
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
- Fits directly onto existing ST-620 alarm bases
- Tamper-proof battery does not need to be replaced for the life of the alarm
- CE marked and Kitemarked to BS EN 14604
- Features a test/hush button
- Ground breaking Thermoptek optical smoke sensing technology
- Thermally enhanced for quicker detection of smouldering fires (compared to standard optical sensors)
- Toast proof sensor – less prone to false alarms caused by cooking fumes
- Ideal for areas adjacent to the kitchen (not suitable for kitchen or garage)
- Sleep Easy™ function temporarily silences low battery and end of life warning chirp for 8 hours
- Suitable for installations complying to BS 5839-6: 2019 Grade F1
- Sensing technology of choice for the UK’s Fire and Rescue Service
- Supplied with fixings; 2 x screws and 2 x rawl plugs
|Alternative Product Codes||ST-622, ST-622T, ST-622Q, ST-622R|
|Battery Type||10 Year Sealed Lithium|
|Operating Temperature||+4°C to +38°C|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 90%|
What is good in FireAngel?
The FireAngel ST-622 is the ultimate alternative to traditional alarms. Complete with Thermoptek™ technology the ST-622 combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement offering faster response to both fire types.
Thermoptek™ technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires in a single alarm.
The Thermoptek™ technology in the ST-622 provides responsiveness to all fire types in one alarm and removes the need for ionisation alarms
Sleep Easy Function
Low battery warnings often start at night or when it may be inconvenient for you to replace your alarm.
The ST-622 allows for the often frustrating low battery warning chirp to be silenced until it is convenient for you to change the alarm silencing the audible chirp for a period of 8 hours. The detector will still detect smoke during this period but offers you an easy way of silencing those annoying beeps.
Need A Heat Detector?
If you are looking for a suitable Heat Detector FireAngel also offer the HT-630T Battery Operated Heat Alarm.
- tado° smart thermostat – multi-room control starter kit v3+ installation and review
- Ring Chime vs Chime Pro differences – feature, specs and price
- Samsung Q80T vs Q90T – can you do screen sharing with mobile?
- Sony X950H vs Samsung Q80T differences – are they worth for gaming?
- Sony VPL-VW570ES 4K SXRD projector review and price