How easy to use H&B Luxuries Shiatsu kneading rolling foot massager? You can operate it either by handy touch-panel control on the unit or a remote control. It has Automatic massage program with 4 optional modes; kneading, rolling & massaging combinations to give reflexology therapies to different human’s organs. Get details in H&B Luxuries Shiatsu kneading rolling foot massager reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Pros & Cons – H&B Luxuries Shiatsu kneading rolling foot massager
- Functional! This can be for your arms, hands, or feet!
- Durable – it’s not flimsy (but it moves easily if you’re not directly placed above it)
- There are options for focus points on your feet
- It’s made for anyone with long feet but if you have wide feet, I think it may hurt from just one pressure option
- The cord is on the right vs. the middle so the short cord crosses over where you put your feet if you plug it into an outlet on the left
- The cord is short, maybe 5 feet
- Just one option for the strength of the pressure
Does it save cost?
It is available around $150 price tag. I’ve been paying $20 for a foot massage and that does not include painting the toenails. And that’s for one person, massaging one foot at a time, for maybe 20 minutes.
H&B Luxuries Shiatsu kneading rolling foot massager reviews
This giftable foot saver has multiple massagers for each foot, is well built and has multiple types of Shiatsu massage patterns to choose from as well. So far very durable product, easy to use remote.
The dimensions are 20-1/2-inches wide x 10-inches high x 12-inches deep and weighs about 10 pounds.
It is for medium and smaller feet. My shoes are size 12 and feet fit in there but it is to tight and the massage is uncomfortable. If I place my toes or heels only in the end it does a good job of massaging.
It comes with remote. You can operates it either by handy touch-panel control on the unit or a remote control.
Select from 3 modes for intensity and speed for better circulation, metabolism, and blood pressure. The gentle air pressure and non-heated rolling massage feels soothing on the instep, heels, and soles of your feet. In case you forget what time it is, the massager will shut off after 15 minutes of use automatically. This unit will also massage the sides of your feet. It reduces physical fatigue and reduces constipation.
Alternate of H&B Luxuries Shiatsu kneading rolling foot massager
Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
Best Foot Massager By Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu provides 6 heads that rotate for a dual massage and has 18 massage nodes, i.e., 18 massaging nodes is 3 nodes on each 6 rotating heads. You will receive a heated Shiatsu deep-kneading massage for soothing and relaxing feet afterwards.
The unit is very quiet so that you can watch TV or have conversations. It can be used in an office environment and will not disturb anyone. The massager will fit a 13 men’s size foot.
You will be able to control the unit with your toes not requiring you to bend over. Push the button one time to turn it on and a blue light glows. Pushing the button a second time turns on the heat and a red light glows. This massager does not vibrate. This unit does not turn off automatically.
The unit does not use batteries. Plug the 6-foot UL listed 2-prong cord into a USA 110/120-Volt, 50/60 Hz outlet with power of 35-Watts.
Diabetics must not use this device. The dimensions are 14.5-inches long x 13.5-wide x 4.5-inches high and it weighs about 5 pounds.
The massager comes with a User’s Manual and a Limited 2-year Warranty.
- Belmint shiatsu foot massager machine with heat reviews
- Best leg massager for arthritis reviews 2021
- CINCOM leg air compression massager for foot calf thigh reviews – how to use for arthritis?
- ROTAI vibration foot massager reviews – how effective is foot vibration?
- Miko Shiatsu foot massager machine with deep-kneading reviews