Does HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager work against Plantar Fasciitis? This foot massager helps ease the pain of Plantar Fasciitis and Nerve Pain as well as improve blood flow. Soothe your overworked feet after a long walk, run, or a stressful day at the office. Enhance your massage with optional heat that comforts tired muscles; heat can only be turned on when massage is activated for your safety. Know about more benefits in HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Who this for – HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager?
- 3 Specs – HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager
- 4 Compare HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager vs Shiatsu Air max massager
- 5 HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager reviews
Pros & Cons
- Heat is wonderful
- Warmer and gets warm fast
- You decide how intense it should be
- You can control it with a toe
- Has stronger pressure on the arches
- Sounds a lot better
- Feels like a better build overall
- Only works on the sole of your foot
- Only two programmes
Who this for – HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager?
This massager is ideal for any senior or person who wants an affordable yet luxurious foot massager. Among the people whom this foot massager is suited include:
- People who work on their feet (or who have retired from a career of working on their feet) who experience foot pain on a daily basis.
- People with diabetes who experience low circulation or sensation as a result of peripheral artery disease.
- People who are looking for a simple and non-invasive way to relax and unwind.
- Athletes and other people who exercise on their feet often and need something that will help them recover more quickly.
Specs – HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager
- Product Height: 8.7 Inches
- Product Width: 14.37 Inches
- Product Weight: 9 pounds
- Product Length: 17.13 Inches
- Accommodated shoe sizes: Up to Men’s Size 14
- Types of Massage: Air compression and Shiatsu rollers
- Number of intensity settings: 3
- Heat included: Yes
Compare HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager vs Shiatsu Air max massager
HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager reviews
HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager is compact and has dimension of 13.6 x 3.6 x 9.1 inches. The HoMedics Heated Foot Massager has 4 rotating heads. The large heads have 3 rotating nodes and the smaller heads have 2. Each node is designed to give you the feeling of deep-kneading fingers of a professional
The HoMedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager fits shoe sizes all the way up to a Men’s size 14, and the air compression helps people with small feet feel like their feet fit into the massager as well.
This Shiatsu Foot Massager has a single button, which has been designed to be operated with a toe so you can change the programme without having to get up. It works perfectly well but there are just two programmes to choose from: shiatsu massage with heat, and shiatsu massage without.
The air chambers on this foot massager will squeeze your feet, covering areas that are missed or are ill-suited to massage rollers. If you experience low blood flow or pain in areas other than the bottom of your feet, technology such as this is a must. The air compression has three different intensity settings, letting you control the way your massage feels.
On the bottom of your feet, you’ll feel several gentle massage rollers moving back and forth, pressing into your muscles and ligaments. These rollers feel just like human hands, kneading and massaging your feet to relieve pain and tension. There are three different sections of Shiatsu rollers, each targeting a different spot on your foot.
The Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat features four rotating massagers – two on the left and two on the right – with three massage heads apiece, and those massagers rotate underneath the ball and heel of your foot to help you relax. There’s also a heated option that glows cosily red and feels great on tired feet or on cold days.
The product was easy to use. This foot massager has a compression mode and shiatsu mode that you may use separately or together as well as a heat option.
The shiatsu rollers are sharper than I would like so I put shoe insole padding in it which makes it much more comfortable. I love the combination of the rollers and squeezing effect along with gentle heat.
Alternate of HoMedics Shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager offers five levels of healing massage. Move up the intensity levels as you adapt to the deep tissue pressure and kneading action. It also offers two different styles of massage. Choose from kneading, shiatsu style massage, or vibration style massage. You can combine two or more settings to find the ultimate massage for your needs.
The Ucomfy also offers a pressure feature for the top of the foot for a more complete massage sensation. A complete massage, combined with heat, will improve circulation to promote healing of deep tissue muscle damage. It is also soothing and stress relieving for improved relaxation.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager has a heat option to open capillaries, improve circulation, and offer deep relaxation during the massage. This massager is calibrated to manipulate specific pressure points, offering an acupressure style massage for those suffering from neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, or simply sore, tired feet.
The uComfy is lightweight and portable. It can be used at home or in the office. It’s made of durable ABS plastic and nylon with a rubber stand to keep the massager from slipping, sliding, or moving for a more soothing massage experience. The foot chamber covers simply unzip for machine washing to aid in hygienic use.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager makes a great gift for anyone suffering from foot distress or stress. It’s fantastic for those with circulation problems due to diabetes, aging, or weight. It’s perfect for those who work on their feet, or for joggers and marathon runners.
- Rubber stand prevents sliding during use
- Five level massage modes
- Two massage styles- kneading and vibration
- Acupressure massage function
- Easy maintenance with removable, washable foot covers
- Power Source:AC/DC outlet ready
- Dimensions:17.7″ x 15″ x 18.1″
- Warranty:1 year
- Two massage style settings
- Five levels of intensity
- Washable foot covers for hygienic maintenance
- Quiet massage motor
- Heat options may not be hot enough for some users
- Daiwa Felicity foot vibration massager for blood circulation reviews
- OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager reviews – how to use?
- Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager reviews – what is the best price?
- Best knee massager for arthritis – how they work against pain relief?
- Etekcity foot massager machine with heat reviews – how to use app?