What is good in iMagic electronic fingerprint deadbolt? Fingerprint Access feature allows storage up to 240 unique fingerprints, 25 pin codes and 4 one-time pin codes. Fingerprint identification time < 0. 8S of a second. Security Freeze Mode automatically freezes for 5 minutes after 5 invalid pin code entries or failed fingerprints are attempted. These locks are for use on front entry doors, side and back doors, garage entry doors, etc. Use in homes, hotels and offices. Other features included with this Smart lock: low battery indicator and a low-voltage alarm, emergency power supply, backlit keypad and a weather-resistant gasket. Optional features include an auto relock option and a remote control option. Runs on 4 AA batteries (included). Also includes keys for backup keyed access. Get details in iMagic electronic fingerprint deadbolt review.
Specification – iMagic electronic fingerprint deadbolt
- Outer body: Zn,PC, 2.4 inch x 5.5 Inch
- Inner body: Zn,PC, 2.16 inch x 5.75 inch
- Door thickness: 1.5 inch-2 inch
- Door edge clearance: > 105mm
- Power: 4 AA Batteries (up to 1 year)
- Emergency power: DC5V
- Operation temperature: -4°F – 140°F
- Fingerprint identification time: < 0.8S
- Door type: Woden doors Right/Left hand compatible
- Storage capacity: 240 Fingerprint, 100 pin codes , 4 one time codes
- Grade: BHMA G3 standard
iMagic electronic fingerprint deadbolt review
This iMagic Touch Smart Fingerprint Deadbolt Lock is constructed of zinc and comes in a satin nickel finish.
The iMagic door lock comes with an optical finger sensor that works in conjunction with a pin code. Two backup keys can be used as an emergency override such as the fingerprint door lock battery dies or there is some other power related issues. It has the ability to store up to 240 fingerprints and 100 pin codes, which makes it ideal for either residential properties or small business that want to explore different access control solutions..
Suitable for wooden door with the thickness range from 1.5 inch to 2 inch (38mm-50mm). Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.. The iMagic door lock contains both paper instructions and guide video for your DIY installation and all you need is just a screwdriver.
Powered by 4AA alkaline batteries that can last considerably longer time. Equipped with a low battery indicator, the keypad will appears the letter “L” associated with smart alarm due to low battery. You can Jump-start the lock with external USB power bank when the batteries out..
BHMA grade 3 complied iMagic door lock contains a built-in alarm system that can be triggered if someone attempts to break into your home or office through the door. 5-minute lockout mode would be activated after 5 unsuccessful attempts on entering an invalid code or 10 unsuccessful attempts on entering invalid fingerprint..
- Ultraloq AB UL3 BT Smart Lever Lock, Aged Bronze review
- Kwikset Halo Touch Traditional Arched Wi-Fi Fingerprint Smart Lock review
- Schlage FE695 Touch Camelot lock with flair lever review & installation
- Lockly – Secure Pro Bluetooth deadbolt review and installation guide
- Yale Assure Lever Wi-Fi smart lever lock review and installation