What is good in Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter? For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit’s panel lights. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 35dB and max of 51dB. It is trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Know about more benefits in Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter reviews.
Pros & Cons – Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter
- Can capture 99.9% of 0.1-micron particles
- Dual air intake by sides and front air outlet design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3 color variants: white, black, and silver
- Has a sleek design with a beveled edge
- Comes with a tempered glass control panel
- Energy Star certified
- Lifetime warranty
- Filter replacement cost is higher
- No optional ionizer
- No AHAM verification
Specs – Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter
- Filter life: 3 – 4 months (2500 hrs)
- Size: 13.5″H x 8″W x 8″D
- Maximum CADR: 147 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Filter Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Filtration: Two sets of 3-in-1 pre-filter, HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter.
- HEPA class: H13 HEPA
- Automatic mode: No
- Number of manual fan speed: 3
- Device weight: 7.3 lbs
- Room Coverage: 220 square feet with 5 air exchange per hour (ACH)
- Sensors: N/A
- Noise level: 35 – 52 dB(A)
- Rated Power: 28 Watt
- Voltage: 120 V AC 60 Hz
The official price tag of this air purifier is $199, and if you follow our deal, the price tag could be much better, as low as only $165.
It’s well below the likes of the TruSens Z-2000 and Winix C545 in the U.S, and a little below the Honeywell HPA300. It’s also less than the Coway AP-1512HH, AIRMEGA 200M and Blue Pure 211, which are the top-tier air purifiers for the below mid-range segment.
Medify Air air purifier is the very high annual filter cost. You need to pay $49 for a set of two air filters of Medify MA-25, and the filter is suggested to use in 3-4 months, to comply the Lifetime Warranty of Medify Air. So to say, the annual cost can be as high as $196.
Medify MA-25 is only 25 watts, which is just like the Medify MA-14 – an Energy Star product. Perhaps, I need to check the Energy Star certification for this product, and I will update as soon as possible.
If you run the Medify MA-25 for 8 hours per day, it would cost you only $9 each year.
Compare Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter vs Medify MA-40
|Medify Air Purifier:||#1 Medify MA-40||#2 Medify MA-25|
|Room Size:||420 sq ft (4 ACH)||250 sq ft (4 ACH)|
|Filters:||High-Grade H13 HEPA||High-Grade H13 HEPA|
|Replacement Filter:||B07MTQFFNT (2500 hours)||B084Q965BF (2500 hours)|
Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter reviews
Available in white, black, and silver, it’s made of ABS plastic. As such, it is impact resistant and can withstand corrosive action from chemicals. This makes the air purifier perfect for the kitchen and office.
It has the rectangular shape for its body. The Medify MA-25 Air Purifier is a lightweight and compact purifier at 7.3 pounds. It has the height of only 13.5 inches and the width of 8 inches. While the unit lacks a raised base or caster wheels, it’s perfect as a tabletop model or floor model. The purifier has dual side air intakes with the outlet at the front.
At the top of the model, where the outlet is commonly featured in most purifiers, you have the control panel. Covered by tempered glass, it allows easy access to the controls. You need to know that the tempered glass is scratch-resistant, unlike plastic.
Suitable Room Size
The ACH of Medify MA-25 is 1X to 4X. If the Medify MA-25 does only one exchange in 1 hour, it can cover a space of 1000 square feet. And for an ACH rating of 4X, the room coverage is just only 250 square feet.
The CADR of Medify MA-25 is 147 cfm in general. Remember that Medify Air used m3/h for air flows unit, which they just said “CADR 250”.
|Condition||Required minimum Air Changes per Hour (ACH)||Suitable Room Size (8 ft ceiling)||The time it takes to clean the air in the room|
|Normal||2||550 sq ft||30 min|
|Allergies and/or asthma||5||220 sq ft||12 min|
|Smoke or highly contamination||8||140 sq ft||8 min|
If you have higher ceilings, use our Air Changes per Hour Calculator to calculate the suitable room size.
Dual side air intake
This Medify MA-25 will use a signature, strange air flow direction, as the polluted air will come from dual side air intakes, then the clean air is released from the front air outlet. This unconventional air flow system concept is quite unique, though it is suitable for a tabletop model, it will ask a more advanced fan power.
It seems all air purifier companies are removing the ionizer for new products in 2021. Airthereal, Hathaspace and now Medify Air, are stop using such feature in the latest devices. So to say, in this Medify MA-25, you only have a simple 3-stage air cleaning system.
- Activated Carbon filter – Uses substantial carbon filter with carbon pellets to remove toxic odors and formaldehyde.
- Pre-filter – A layer of pre-filter covers the True HEPA filter, to prolong the life time of the core filter, by trapping the large objects of pollutants like fur, hair and large dust.
- True HEPA filter – The True HEPA Filter (graded H13) that captures 99.97% of as small as 0.3 microns allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold and fungi particles.
With a fairly low-power fan, the Medify MA-25 is only 35 decibels (db) on lowest speed, and I believe this is just the noise level of the library mode. On highest speed, the noise level only reaches 51 decibels, which is a lot better than many air purifiers with the same fan power, like Levoit LV-PUR131 or RENPHO RP-AP001.
How does it work – Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter?
Medify Air describes the Medify MA-25 as dual air intake with two sets of 3-in-1 filters. Its fan power draws the polluted air from both sides, so it uses double the air filtration system to increase efficiency. Again, the Medify MA-25 runs a H13 True HEPA filter, to capture even the allergens down to 0.1 microns. Actually, a H13 HEPA filter is only capable of dealing with particles as small as 0.3 microns. Cleaning a particle down to 0.1 microns in size is technically possible, but somewhat unlikely in a consumer-grade product.
There is a basic Timer so you can schedule the time off for 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours.
Medify MA-25 still gets a Child lock function, to prevent any changes of settings made accidentally by your children or pets.
Finally, we have a LED indicator for filter replacement. It is really helpful because we need to change the filter regularly to be covered by Medify Air’s Lifetime warranty.
The Medify MA-25 doesn’t have any smart features, though, so you should look for the Medify MA-Smart for these high-end things.
How to setup Medify MA-25 Air Purifier?
Following a few simple steps will ensure that your new Medify MA-25 Air Purifier is setup correctly.
- Even though the air purifier is delivered fully assembled, the filters within the air purifier will be wrapped in a protective cover. It is essential to remove this cover to ensure that your air purifier works correctly.
- First remove the side covers of the air purifier where the air inlet is. The covers lock into place and can be removed by a button on the top.
- After removing the side covers, take out the two filters and remove their protective covers. Replace the filters and the side panels
- Make sure that the air purifier is placed on a firm, flat surface
- Plug in your air purifier and you are ready to go
Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter customer reviews
My Son Benefits AMAZINGLY!!!
Midwest Ear Nose And Throat in Vadnais Heights Minnesota where my son goes for his allergies was seeing his surgeon that reduced his turbinates and adenoids had a larger unit in the room and I couldn’t hear my son breathing like I normally do.
We were visiting here because he does need to have them reduced again as they grew back just like my daughter’s did not I was INCREDIBLY impressed by how Wonderfully he sounded. So I Immediately purchased two, one for his beefing because the germgaurdian that he had in there for the past four years just didn’t seem to be doing the job and one for my bedroom.By BRENDA B at Medify Air
I just wish I had found out about this product before I bought the AirDoctor several months ago as it is way to late to return it. My son is allergic to everything right down to grass and I live your product.
Before I got mine delivered I bought my mother one, so mine was delivered in Minnesota and here was delivered in New Jersey the next day. My Sister in New York will be delivered that I bought her 8/26 and I will be gifting a friend of mine here in Minnesota one very soon. This is how much I LOVE your product.
My mother no longer brings up mucus in the morning as the troubled area is her bedroom and that only took two to three days to stop. She LOVES it! Both her and my sister have allergies like my son. My older sister and friend are going to LOVE it too!!
I LOVE your lifetime warranty and Appreciate that so very much.
Alternate of Medify MA-25 air purifier with H13 True HEPA filter
Medify MA-40 Review
|Coverage Area:||420 sq ft (4 ACH)|
|Filters:||High-Grade H13 HEPA|
|Replacement Filter:||B07MTQFFNT (2500 hours)|
|Dimensions:||10.5 x 11 x 26 inches|
Medify Air MA-40 is the quintessential H13 HEPA air purifier. If you have heard of any Medify air purifier, it was most probably the MA-40. This is the best and the best-selling Medify air purifiers.
It has outstanding specs for an H13 HEPA air purifier. It’s the only Medify model with a 300+ CADR rating. In fact, it has a total of 330 CADR rating. That means the Medify Air MA-40 can very effectively capture and remove dust, pollen, and smoke particles even in large rooms.
It’s recommended coverage area is 420 sq ft. It’s calculated that in such a room – be it a bedroom, living room, or even kitchen – the MA-40 will change all the air in 15 minutes.
Characteristic for Medify, the MA-40 comes with a 3-stage filtration system, including the medical-grade H13 HEPA filter. The filter has the longest lifespan; it needs to be replaced after 2500 running hours.
If you run MA-40 8 hours per day, you will need to replace the B07MTQFFNT once a year. If you run it 24/7, you will have to replace it every 3-4 months.
All in all, specs-wise it’s not hard to see why Medify MA-40 is the most popular and best Medify air purifier. It’s an H13 HEPA large room air purifier with 330 CADR ratings available for about $300.Pros
- Higher CADR rating for a Medify air purifier (330 CADR) with 420 sq ft recommended coverage area
- Most popular and best-selling Medify unit with exceptional reviews
- Has the best 2500-hour H13 HEPA filters
- Affordable price for a large room air purifier (around $300)
- In areas with exceptional high 0.1-0.3 micron particle concentration, H13 HEPA filter last less than 2500 hours
- Winix 5500-2 air purifier with true HEPA review – what is the best price?
- Coway AP-1512HH white HEPA air purifier reviews – how to replace filter?
- GermGuardian True HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer reviews
- Levoit air purifier for home allergies pets hair in bedroom H13 reviews
- Alen BreatheSmart 75i vs Classic air purifier difference & replacement filter cost