Who need the Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 monitor? This monitor is ideal for you if you want extra screen space and want to be more productive. A creative professional might prefer a panel with even higher color accuracy over the curve and avoid the curve altogether. In order to maintain the smoothest gameplay possible, a gamer might prefer more than 100 Hz.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
What is good in Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 monitor? The 3440 x 1440 pixel graphics on these Philips screens are CrystalClear, UltraWide Quad HD. These new displays use high-performance panels with high-density pixel counts and 178/178 wide viewing angles to bring your graphics and images to life.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless monitor Specs
- 3 Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved monitor Price
- 4 Compare Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 monitor
- 5 Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 review
- 6 Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 consumer reviews
- 7 Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 alternative
- 8 Is it worth buying?
Pros & Cons
- Contrast is useful.
- The colors are fairly true.
- Both the center and the sides of the text appear to be clear.
- Beautiful pictures
- Speakers are mediocre
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless monitor Specs
- DisplayPort 1.2 times, one HDMI 2.0 times
- Sync Input: Individual Sync
- USB: 1 USB-C port, 4 USB 3.2 port (downstream with 1 fast charge B. C 1.2)
- Audio Output: Audio In
- Type of LCD panel: VA LCD
- W-LED backlighting system
- Panel Dimensions: 86.36 cm/34 inches
- Display Screen Coating: 25% Haze, 3H, and Anti-Glare
- At a 1500R curvature, the effective viewing area is 797.22 (H) x 333.72 (V) mm.
- Dimensions: 21:9
- 3440 x 1440 pixels at 100 hertz, maximum resolution
- PPI (pixels per inch): 110
- Gray-to-gray response time is typically 4 milliseconds.
- 1 ms MPRT
- Luminosity: 300 cd/m2
- 3000:1 is a typical contrast ratio Smart
- Mega Infinity DCR in contrast
- A 0.23175 × 0.23175 mm pixel pitch
- 178o (H)/178o (V), @ C/R > 10 viewing angle
- Yes, flicker-free
- picture-enhancing software called SmartImage
- Color gamut (typical): sRGB 121.3%, NTSC 99.5%
- 16.7 million color displays
- Scanning Frequency: 48-100 Hz / 30–160 kHz (H) (V)
- Yes, Blue Mode
- SimpleRead: Yes
- Yes, sRGB
- Premium AMD FreeSyncTM technology
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved monitor Price
It ships for $335.99 at various retailers. This was a fantastic purchase at this pricing. I was thinking about other displays with comparable characteristics that were in the $700 price bracket. Certain of them included USB input switching.
Compare Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 monitor
|Philips 346E2CUAE 34″ Curved Frameless, UltraWide QHD Black||LG 34WN80C-B UltraWide Monitor 34” 21:9 Curved WQHD||SAMSUNG 34” S65UA Series Computer Monitor, Ultrawide QHD|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3440 x 1440 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels|
|Screen Size||34 inches||34 inches||34 inches|
|Item Dimensions||14.4 x 31.8 x 4.3 inches||32.7 x 9.9 x 16.9 inches||9.25 x 31.76 x 21.78 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 ounces||17.64 lbs||20.70 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||100 hertz||60 hertz||100 hertz|
|Size||34″ UltraWide QHD||—||34-inch Curved|
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 review
Build & Design
It weighs only 0.01 ounces and has dimensions of 14.4 x 31.8 x 4.3 inches. The stand is really robust. The screen can rise and lower itself, tilt up and down, and turn left and right. I’m overjoyed with this.
A brand-new USB type-C docking station with power supply is included with the Philips 346E2CUAE monitor. Audio is also sent by HDMI and DisplayPort. With one set of speakers attached to the audio port, switching between two systems, such as Windows and Mac, is relatively simple. You are able to directly charge your compatible* laptop with the help of clever and adaptable power storage. Docking only requires a single cable thanks to its stylish, reversible USB-C connector.
Wide viewing angle is provided by Philips E-Line 34″ LCD Display. The Philips 346E2CUAE monitor’s 21:9 UltraWide format makes gaming and movies more immersive than ever. The curve actually aids in drawing your attention to what you’re viewing.
It has a 3440×1440 resolution and runs smoothly on a MacBook Pro. The 34″ broad screen is ideal in my opinion, and the color range is superb.
With AdaptiveSync technology, you may get smooth, fast 100Hz refresh rates and extremely quick 1ms (MPRT) response times at almost any frame rate.
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 performance review
has built-in speakers, every wire needed, and is packaged beautifully. When it comes to height and tilt, the display can be adjusted in a huge variety of ways. The call of duty response rate has been excellent, and the color and quality are both excellent.
This screen is used by me for work flow, Photoshop, and film editing. The color palette is superb. The wonderful color and deep blacks. The internal speakers work good, but I also connected some external speakers to the aux port, and they seamlessly switched between inputs.
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 consumer reviews
Great for Productivity
I got this monitor for my home office because I liked having the the real estate on one screen that allowed me to work on complimentary or different tasks at the same time. It is also more aesthetically pleasing than having multiple monitors. I saw colleagues in an overseas office with ultrawide/curved monitors and loved them, vowing to get one for my home office use when I returned to the States. I will warn though, you are better off purchasing external speakers as the ones in this monitor are pretty bad (sound is somewhat muffled and distorted). At this price point, I suppose you get what you pay for in that regard.By TTYME at Philips
Philips 346E2CUAE 34 curved frameless ultrawide QHD 3440×1440 alternative
Samsung CJ791 Ultrawide Curved
It can readily coexist with a bright desktop PC covered with LEDs or a dingy old workstation in the office, making it somewhat chameleonic. If you want to put it to a wall, it even functions with VESA mounts.
This 34-inch display is a very impressive piece of equipment. The style is polished, easy, and modest. When you are seated before its expansive curving vista, the frame and stand all seem to vanish.
Thanks to AMD’s FreeSync and the monitor’s 100Hz refresh rate, video content is vibrant and smooth. With one DisplayPort, one HDMI, two Thunderbolt 3 connections, and two USB-A ports, it accommodates a range of functions.
The CJ791 from Samsung has remarkable picture quality, with deep, inky blacks and vibrant, lifelike colors flooding your senses from every aspect.
Simply put, the Samsung CJ791 doesn’t require a spectacular outer design. It stands out on its own due to its size, clarity, and quality.
Overall, this degree of quality would be exceptional on a typical 16:9 panel. It certainly is a sight to behold because it is on a big 21:9 monitor with a deep curvature.
Is it worth buying?
If you’re looking for a monitor that can replace a dual-screen system and delivers amazing image/video quality without breaking the budget, go no further. It works like a charm with my 15-inch Macbook Pro. The box includes all the cables, and setup was simple.
- What is the best travel external monitor for dual display?
- CloudValley webcam cover slide 2-pack price – is it good to use?
- Arzopa 15.6” FHD 1080p portable laptop monitor reviews
- What can you do with Echo Show 15 – update, widgets & price?
- INNOCN portable monitor touchscreen review – does it support 4K?