Stationary bike, like RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike has multiple places can be adjusted like seat cushion, handlebars and resistance, ergonomically designed for optimum comfort. Emergency braking system can stop the bike immediately. Tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. Monitor your exercise progress index for your body workout provides data reference. Put you phone on the holder to watch videos. Is it worth buying? Find details in RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike review.
Pros & Cons – RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike
- Easy assembly (doable by one person)
- Maximum height of 88.6” (225 cm)
- Handles, Armrests and Backrest are comfortable
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Armrests are quite short (Not suitable for taller people – 6’2”+)
- Dip Station is shaky when used by heavier people (230 lbs+)
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Adjustment Levels: 9
- Height (min-max): 58.5″ – 89″
- Length: 35.4″
- Width: 26.4″
- Weight: 63.9 lbs
Key feature – RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike
- Heavy-duty thickened steel frame
- 20 lbs flywheel
- Continuous friction resistance system
- Belt-driven mechanism
- 4-way adjustable padded seat
- Weight support: 330 lbs
- LCD monitor
- Emergency brake
- Height adjustment: 37.8” – 44.1”
- Base equipped with 4 balancing knobs
- Transportation wheels
- 2-way adjustable multi-grip handlebars
- Caged anti-skid pedals
- Empty net weight: 69.45 lbs
- Seat height adjustable range: 33.5” – 38.6”
- Assembled dimensions: 46.1” x 25.2” x 44.1”
RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike review
The frame of the bike is indeed sturdy. Thickened steels seems solid and most verified users are happy with the stability and construction of the bike. It’s not really common that spin bikes in this price category offer 330 lbs weight support. With that being said, the included 20 lbs flywheel is quite lightweight and might not be really challenging for experienced bikers.
Subscribe to our buying guide - critics reviews & comparison!
The bike’s frame is made of heavy-duty thickened steel that supports up to 330 lbs (149.7 kg) of weight. The design is very simple, square AV which doesn’t look very modern. The ‘Y’ shaped base is equipped with 4 balancing knobs and transportation wheels for easy portability.
- Length 43 Inches.
- Width 9.8 Inches.
- Height 31 Inches.
- Weight 55 Pounds.
The assembled dimensions are 46.1 x 25.2 x 44.1 inches (117.1 x 64 x 112 cm) and the empty weight is 69.45 lbs (31.5 kg).
The 20 lbs (9.1 kg) flywheel is used with the combination of felt pad, friction resistance system and belt-driven mechanism. The continuous resistance can be adjusted via a conveniently located tension knob. There is also an emergency brake for immediate stop.
Handlebars are vertically adjustable and have a simple multi-grip design and are covered in a dense foam. The pedals are caged and come with an anti-skid surface design.
It’s covered in microfiber leather and according to the manufacturer, it’s wear and dirt-resistant and supported by a high density punching sponge, which absorbs shock and reduces pressure on your hips. It can be adjusted vertically and horizontally and the seat height range is from 33.5” to 38.6”.
The padded seat comes in sleek-groove design and is a bit oversized with a small hole in the middle, which is good for heat dissipation and better air circulation.
The provided LCD monitor is very simple in design and displays only one data information at a time, which can be speed, distance, time, odometer and calories burned.
RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike Performance review
The adjustability of the bike is quite good, along with the comfortable seat. Since each person is differently built, double check the height ranges of the bike to see if it’s going to be comfy for you.
The included LCD monitor is very basic, quite cheaply looking and shows only one stat at a time, so you have to switch from one to another. To be fair though, this is kind of normal for non-commercial spin bikes and in the end, the LCD does the job.
The multi-grip handlebars are covered in thickened foam, which is comfortable on hands. One thing that is missing on them are hand-pulse monitors – this means you won’t be able to see your heart rate on the LCD.
Alternate of RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE exercise bike
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Exercise Stationary Bike
- Easy to use
- Assembly is straight forward
- The seat is comfortable and so are the handlebars
- A little louder than you may want
- Not suitable for larger individuals
- No tablet space
- Display Type: LCD
- Maximum User Weight: 220 lbs.
- Drive System: Chain
- Brand: Sunny Health
- This bike is designed to be ergonomic for comfort and proper positioning
- You can keep track of your fitness and exercise patterns using the display
- The flywheel drive offers you the resistance you desire to give you precise control over your biking
The Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Bike is an excellent choice if you just want a basic bike and will be working out in the same room as a television. This bike comes with all the standard features you would look for in a simple exercise bike, except it does not have a tablet holder. However, the overall comfort level of this bike is excellent.
The features that make this bike one of the best exercise bikes is that it is simple. There is an LCD display that gives you the information you would be looking for in a bike. You get weight, time, distance, speed, etc. on screen. As well as you ride with a chain drive and a 22lb flywheel that isn’t exactly quiet but effective. One of the best features of this bike is that the seat and handlebars are both adjustable and comfortable.
Overall, the Sunny Health & Fitness exercise bike is an excellent choice when you aren’t looking for anything fancy. You get what you need to exercise with on this bike, and it works. You get a smooth and sturdy ride on this durable bike that will last. However, if you are a larger individual, you want to look elsewhere as this bike has a maximum weight capacity of 220lbs, which is unfortunate.
- Compare Yosuda vs Sunny bike – do they work with app?
- Yosuda indoor cycling bike stationary – cycle bike with iPad mount review – is it for sale?
- Who sells Vigbody exercise bike indoor cycling bike – review & replacement parts?
- Yoga gifts for father’s day – what is the best gifts for yogis?
- How to connect Renpho to Apple Health?