Which is a good exercise bike – Yosuda vs Sunny bike? Both of them comes with excellent belt driven system for low impact fitness. The performance monitor allows you to track Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Odometer, RPM & Pulse. Excellent for beginners and enthusiast in fitness or anyone needing recovery training to start an in-home calorie burning workout routine. Adjustable magnetic resistance allows you to change up your exercise cycling routine making every home workout session feel different. Do they work with app – Yosuda vs Sunny bike?Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Pros & Cons – Yosuda vs Sunny bike
Yosuda Indoor Cycling Bike
- Good looking design – especially considering the price!
- Sturdy heavy-duty steel frame
- Very quiet thanks to belt-driven system
- Easy assembly
- Nicely designed resistance adjustment system
- Ergonomically designed seat with lots of adjustability
- Seat adjustment system can be tricky
- LCD display looks cheap (just my personal opinion)
- Foam on handlebars seems of lower quality
Sunny Health & Fitness Pro II (SF-B1995)
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Large 40-pound flywheel
- Media holder for tablet and phone
- Felt pads need to be lubricated every six months or so
- Lacks dual-sided pedals
- Some find the seat tricky to adjust
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary
- Heavy steel frame and smooth quiet belt transfer
- 35lbs flywheel and anti-skid cage pedal
- 2-ways (up/ down) Adjustable Handlebar and 4-ways (forward/back and up/down)Adjustable Seat
- LCD monitor and tablet bracket
- Inside length: 25″Min – 35″ Max
- Maximum user weight: 270 lbs
- Set up size: 40″L x 22″ W x 45″ H
- 12 months parts free replacement
Sunny Health & Fitness Endurance Series Magnetic Bike
- Performance Monitor: Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Odometer, RPM & Pulse
- Adjustable Magnetic Resistance
- 29 lb Flywheel
- 265 lb max user weight capacity
- Device holder for entertainment
- Bottle holder
- Dimensions: 48.8L x 20.1W x 48.6H in
Compare Yosuda vs Sunny bike
|YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary – Cycle Bike with Ipad Mount(Model:L-001A)||Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike – SF-B1877|
|Monitor||Time, Speed, Distance|
|Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer, RPM, Pulse|
|Adjustable Seat||Up/ down & Front/ back||Up/ down & Front/ back|
|Adjustable Handlebar||Up/ down||Up/ down|
|Drive System||Belt Drive||Magnetic belt drive|
|Resistance||Friction resistance, adjustable||Friction resistance, adjustable|
|Horizontal Adjustment Knobs||✓||✓|
|Inseam Height||25″-35″||Min 27 in / Max 37 in|
|Max User Weight||270 lbs||265 lb|
Reviews – Yosuda vs Sunny bike
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary with iPad Holder
The YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary with iPad Holder features a thickened frame tube for a reliably stable ride, whether you’re jogging out of the saddle or pushing your maximum cadence. With a weight capacity of 330 pounds, there’s plenty of support for heavier users.
This home spin bike is an upgraded version of the popular YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike. A 40-pound flywheel keeps the pedals turning smoothly without hesitation. The YOSUDA indoor cycling bike also has a belt drive system for a smooth and quiet ride, so you don’t have to worry about disturbing those around you. Even better, this system requires virtually no maintenance over time.
A built-in LCD monitor tracks your speed, distance, RPM, calories burned and odometer. There’s also a water bottle cage on the side of the bike.T he best spin bikes for home use are fully adjustable. You can adjust the seat in four ways, while the handlebars can be moved up and down to find the ideal fit.
Unlike the Peloton, this indoor cycling bike doesn’t have a built-in monitor. However, you can follow along with your favorite fitness instructors using your smartphone or tablet. Simply use the device holder to watch videos, listen to music and more
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Indoor Cycling Bike
Get a spin studio-quality ride without having to leave the comfort of home. This exercise bike is built with a durable steel frame that supports up to 300 pounds of weight. The bike features the same heavy-duty flywheel seen in name-brand fitness studios, along with a magnetic resistance belt that delivers an ultra smooth and silent ride. Adjust the intensity of your ride using the easily-accessible resistance knob.
Four different seat and handlebar heights let you find the best positioning and posture, while the steel-cage foot pedals come with adjustable straps.
Other details include a water bottle holder, foot pads to prevent the bike from shifting on the floor, and built-in wheels for easy transport. Keep in mind: at 48 x 23 x 45 inches, this is one of the largest bikes on our list.
A large device stand lets you securely place your phone or tablet right in front of you to easily follow an online video or instructions. This bike comes with a 44 pound flywheel, which is the heaviest weight on our list, offering more options for resistance.
Alternate – Yosuda vs Sunny bike
Schwinn Upright Bike
Schwinn has been making road bikes for decades, and the company applies its same manufacturing experience and attention to detail to these at-home exercise bikes. These are similar to bikes used by pro athletes to recover after a game, or to get some cardio going during their training.
This one features a classic upright design, which helps you avoid the “hunched over” look you get when using newer spin bikes. By forcing you to sit up straight, you’re activating more muscles in your upper body, and working to strengthen your core.
This bike measures 41.3 x 21.4 x 55.6 inches, and holds up to 300 pounds of weight. The upright design means it can accommodate the widest range of heights on our list, comfortably seating someone up to 6′ 6″.
Plug into any standard outlet to light up the high-resolution LCD screen, which tracks your time, distance, calorie burn and more. The screen also comes pre-set with 29 exercise programs to follow.
The ergonomic handlebars are comfortable to grip, and have built-in heart-rate sensors. The contoured seat is easily adjustable.
Little details abound, like an adjustable three-speed fan to help keep you cool, a water bottle holder, and the ability to plug in your device via the USB input to play music through the built-in speakers, all while charging your phone.
- Yosuda indoor cycling bike stationary – cycle bike with iPad mount review – is it for sale?
- Who sells Vigbody exercise bike indoor cycling bike – review & replacement parts?
- Yoga gifts for father’s day – what is the best gifts for yogis?
- How to connect Renpho to Apple Health?
- fitbit side by side comparison chart 2021 – is fitbit Sense good?