TOSOT dehumidifiers remove moisture to solve all of these problems for you. It helps to think of your TOSOT dehumidifier like a vacuum cleaner: it sucks in air from your room, removes the moisture, and then blows the moisture-free air back into the room again. In the event of a power outage, your TOSOT dehumidifier will resume operation once full power is restored to your home. Get details in Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump reviews.
In the box
- TCL 50 Pint Portable Dehumidifier
- AC power adapter
Pros & Cons – Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump
- Solid build quality with super easy to use controls.
- Capable of dealing with lots of moisture up to 3,000 square feet.
- Front drainage tank with see-through indicator.
- Produce less noise than its other 50-pint dehumidifier peers.
- Supports multiple drainage options with direct accessibility.
- Can turn on or off the dehumidifier via the timer.
- Seriously bulky and heavy for a 50-pint dehumidifier. Casters are best used on hard floors only.
- On continuous use, it will generate quite a fair bit of condensation underneath the floor.
- Can you set between 2/ 4 hours preset timer.
Specifications – Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump
- Energy Star & UL Certified
- Rated Dehumidification Capacity: Pints /hour: 3 Pints
- Rated Dehumidification Capacity: Pints/day: 72 Pints (9 Gallon)
- Bucket Capacity: 14 pints (2 Gallon)
- Air Flow Volume CFM (H/M/L): 206/185/165
- Sound Decibel Level (H/M/L): 52/50/48 dB
- Rated Voltage: 115 Volts
- Power Input: 710 Watts
- Current Input: 6.2 Amps
- Set Humidity Range: 35% / 80%
- Operating Temperature (F): 41° – 90°
- Control Type: Electronic Digital Display
- Dimension (W×H×D) 14.8 × 24 × 11.4 inch
- Net Weight: 47.4 lbs
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Features – Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump
- Digital Humidistat Display
- Automatic Defrost Control
- Automatic Water Overfill Shut-off
- Bucket Full Indicator
- Front Bucket Storage
- Caster Wheels
- Continuous Run Function
- Drain Hose Connector
- (3) Fan Speeds: (High, Medium, Low)
- Timed Dehumidify: 2 Hour & 4 Hour
- Delay Mode: 2 Hour and 4 Hour
Compare Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump vs TaoTronics Dehumidifier with Pump 50 Pint
|TOSOT 50 Pint with Internal Pump 4,500 Sq Ft||TaoTronics Dehumidifier with Pump 50 Pint for 4500 Sq. Ft||Kesnos 4500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifiers|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No|
|Color||White||White and Black||White|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||No||—|
|Item Dimensions||14.76 x 11.38 x 24.00 inches||15.40 x 11.10 x 24.25 inches||11.81 x 11.81 x 22.83 inches|
|Item Weight||48.00 lbs||—||31.00 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||1|
|Size||50 Pint With Pump||50 Pints||4500 Sq Ft|
|Warranty Description||1-year warranty.||Taotronics provides a 12 months worry-free warranty and 24h warmheart customer services.; You will win a 18-months warranty extension if following the thank-you card included.; If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our consumer relations team.||All of kesnos dehumidifiers are covered with 30-days money back guarantee, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension when your product registered and lifetime expert tech support.|
Tosot 50 pint dehumidifier with internal pump reviews
TOSOT 50 pint is a big and bulky dehumidifier. It is the exact size, design and weight of a 70-pint model at 14.8 x 24 x 11.4 in/ 51.8 lb weight. The ventilation is occupying large chunk of the front space with a bottom bucket taking up the rest. The water bucket is very easy to remove and put back despite of its size. With the bucket removed, you can also find a washable air filter tuck inside and can be slide out for cleaning. Moving to back, you will find the usual plug slot, a drainage access for gravity pump, and four casters right at the bottom.
TOSOT 50 pint dehumidifier is a solid moisture removal moisture within its vicinity. At 3 adjustable fan speed, it can cater to a room size between 1,500-3,000 square feet. More than enough to cover the bedroom, garage, basement, and even a bathroom. Operating at low temperature will not freeze up or slow up the dispersion. If you plan to leave the dehumidifier running all-night, TOSOT will not have any issue with minimal heat generated. There is decent airflow input and output even if is running at the lowest speed.
there are 7 buttons and a display screen on the top panel. The power button with indicator light is self-explanatory. The filter button is to reset the filter indicator light after 250 hours of operation. Used after you have washed the filter.
The center – + buttons are used to control the humidity level at 5% increments per click. Set your desired humidity level between 35%-80%. You can also activate nonstop mode by repeatedly click on the – button until the display screen shows NS. The nonstop indicator light will also illuminate the mode you’re in. Fan speed will change between low, medium, and high per click.
Energy star rated
Perhaps the biggest advantage of having a 50-pint unit than a 70-pint. TOSOT 50-pint dehumidifier noise level is soft at low speed. subtle at mid-speed, and loud but bearable at high speed. For night use, you could set it to low or mid-speed if you want to speed things up. Being an Energy Star Rated unit, power usage is reasonable for its class but do not expect it to be energy efficient given it is still a dehumidifier.
Timer button will either turn on or off the dehumidifier at an interval of 2/ 4 hours. When the dehumidifier is active, it will deactivate the machine when the time is up. When the dehumidifier is inactive (off), it will do the opposite.
The operating volumes of the TOSOT dehumidifier are 52/50/48 decibels on the high/medium/low settings. A decibel rating of 45 or under will be virtually silent.
Air filter cleaning
After 250 hours of operation, a filter light on the display screen of your TOSOT Dehumidifier will illuminate reminding you it is time for cleaning. You can use warm water and a mild detergent to clean your filter, but make sure the filter is completely dry before reinstalling.
How does the TOSOT dehumidifier work?
It helps to think of your TOSOT dehumidifier like a vacuum cleaner: it sucks in air from your room, removes the moisture, and then blows the air back into the room again.
First, humid air is pulled into the TOSOT dehumidifier through the grill on the front of the unit. The warm, moist air is pulled across freezing-cold pipes where water from the moist air collects (kind of like water gathering on a glass of iced tea during a hot summer day.) As the water collects on the pipes, it drips down into the drain bucket for later removal. While the water is collecting in the drain bucket, the now moisture-free air is reheated so it can be blown out the top of the unit and back into the room.
- Molekule Air large room air purifier with PECO technology review – does it kill bacteria?
- Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint reviews – is it good for home basement?
- Midea MAD50C1ZWS dehumidifier 70 pint reviews – how to use manual
- Coway Airmega 400 smart air purifier review – CADR, filter & manual
- Bissell Air320 smart air purifier with HEPA reviews