This high-performing unit can handle basements with a floor area of up to 6,000 sq. ft. and is suitable for high humidity levels of up to 85 percent. If you have severe moisture issues in a large basement, this unit is one of your most viable options. Discover details in Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint reviews.Find more
Pros & Cons – Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint
- High dehumidification capacity
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty, two-year extended warranty
- Child lock and safety standby mode to prevent overheating
- Auto shut-off when the water bucket is full
- Automatic humidity control for added convenience
- Air purification feature to remove unwanted airborne pollutants
- Not compatible with standard garden hose sizes
- The included hose may be too short
- Relatively high price tag compared to others with this capacity
- Intelligent Humidity Control
- Power Outage Restart
- Timer Setting for On/Off
- Fan Speed: Fast & Slow
- Auto Shut Off/On
- Manual or Auto Drain
- Water Full Alarm
What is good in Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint?
Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels
24-hour Timer Setting: For preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
Power Outage Auto Restart Function: It will restart automatically when power becomes available.
Automatically Shut Off/On: Shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full, and switch it on again after the bucket has been emptied.
Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint reviews
This dehumidifier is with compact design for easy moving. With size: 13.4 inches W x 14.6 inches D x 25.2 inches H and easy-to-roll casters, you can move or store it flexibly.
This is a portable dehumidifier designed with the sleek and modern look. With four universal casters and two ergonomically placed handles, you can move this dehumidifier easily in your area
This commercial dehumidifier is with a high-efficiency compressor can remove up 130 pints water per day, suitable to use in large area,warehouse, grow room, basement, garage, cellar, workshop, library, laboratory and small factory, etc
Auto Drain: This dehumidifier is included with a with 78.7 inch(1m) long drain hose. Simply connect with drain hose, it will continuous drainage by gravity, just set your desire humidity (10-90%RH) and it will automatically turn off when it reach the point. Manual Drain – When the 5L water tank has reached maximum capacity, the “Full Tank “indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied
Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels. Automatic Shut Off/On: Shuts off automatically when the room humidity reachs the setting humidity and restart to working again when the humidity is above. Power Outage Auto Restart Function: It will restart automatically when power becomes available
Purchased this product along with a blower to dry out some walls, from hurricane damage. Worked a lot better then expected! The walls were reading at 15-25% moisture levels. The smaller bed room was dried to 7% within two days. The dining room and entry way took 4 day. Wish it had a larger container. I was having to dump it every 8 hrs.
Alternate of Waykar commercial dehumidifier 130 pint
Vremi 4,500 Sq. Ft.
According to the manufacturer, the Moisture Maniac can remove 50 pints of moisture per day, and it can dehumidify rooms with floor sizes of up to 4,500 square feet. For areas with humidity levels between 50 and 65 percent, this model’s capacity is ideal.
- Certification from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Wheels and handle for easy portability
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty from Vremi
- Gravity drainage eliminates the need to check water levels
- Capacity to dehumidify most residential basements
- Defrost mode to increase the operating temperature range
- Reasonable price
- A relatively loud noise level
- Requires regular cleaning
Aprilaire 1830 Pro 3,800 Sq. Ft.
it has a high dehumidification capacity of 70 pints of moisture per day, and it can cover up to 3,800 sq. ft. So, if you have a 60 x 60-foot basement with a humidity level of, say, 70 percent, this unit will be sufficient.
Adding to the unit’s flexibility and easy access is the ability to mount the control panel in more than one way—on the side or top. The interactive display is also highly intuitive to allow for easy setup and use.
- Energy Star certification from the EPA
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty and low price
- High dehumidification 70-pint capacity
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum coils
- Compact and easy to install, access, and use
- Hose connection for continuous gravity drainage
- A relatively high price tag
- Some users may prefer a water collection tank
MIDEA MAD20C1ZWS 4,500 Sq. Ft.
The MAD20C1ZWS is a compressor model, it features an auto-defrost function that turns the system off to melt the ice on the evaporator coils. You also get a turbo function with this model that you can activate for short periods to extract high levels of moisture in the air. This function is particularly handy after a flood or leak.
- Worldwide one-year parts and labor warranty
- Affordable price tag
- Wide moisture level setting range
- Gravity drainage option
- Defrost mode to increase its temperature range
- High-quality construction
- Overall energy efficiency can be improved
- The casing is somewhat flimsy
- Midea MAD50C1ZWS dehumidifier 70 pint reviews – how to use manual
- Coway Airmega 400 smart air purifier review – CADR, filter & manual
- Bissell Air320 smart air purifier with HEPA reviews
- Air Doctor vs Dyson air purifier reviews – are they good for asthma & allergy?
- Bissell air320 vs Dyson air purifier – do they kill viruses?