Can you mirror iPhone with VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector? Perfect for a movie night, works very well in outdoors. Picture quality was really nice, I got AirPlay (Chromecast from Android user) and casting from phone was super easy. The diffuse reflection technology of LCD projector creates softer image which is healthier compares to traditional television. Get more details in VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector review.
In the box
- VIMGO VNO V1 Video Projector
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- AV Cable
- Remote Controller
- User Manual Quick Start Guide
Pros & Cons
- Very compact
- Good quality in such economic price
- Very low disturbance sound of fan while playing movie etc.
- Not getting hot while playing
- Power Cable length is very short. Extension required.
- Screen mirror takes some time. Mobile wi fi disconnected while screen mirror.
- Sharpness is not as per expectation.
Specs – VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector
- Type: Home Theater Video
- Projector Model: UNO V1
- Display Technology: LCD
- Standard Resolution: 1280*720
- Compatible Resolution: FHD 1080P
- Contrast: 4000:1
- Product Size: 7.9*5.5*2.7 inch
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-240V~50/60HZ
- Speaker: Built-in Stereo Speaker
- Keystone Correction: 15°
- Projection Mode: Front Projection, Rear Projection, Ceiling Projection
- Fan: Double high power silent turbofans
VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector review
The projector is nicely shaped and super easy to set-up in few minutes, it has plugs included and can play instantly. The remote control can be used anywhere. The WIFI connection is an easier way to streaming any content Its compact and looks sleek!
There are plenty of input options (SD Card, USB, USB Tether to phone via USB Cable(not included), VGA & HDMI inputs and best of all WiFi tethering via Apple Airplay (Android Support is available as well) . Connecting my phone to the projector was a breeze, video quality is great and the in built speaker is loud enough to fill the room.
The gaming projector provides projection size from 30” to 200” with the distance from 2.6ft to 14.5 ft, with ±15°keystone correction.
It looks pretty good, even when it’s not totally dark, but complete darkness of much better. It advertised 6000LUX brightness with a 200-inch projection screen in such a compact size projector, and the price is half of the 1080P projector, so i ordered this one at a lower cost, LOL.
The picture quality is high definition and smooth. This projector can play 1080p @ 60Hz with ease, the brightness levels, color depth, contrast levels and sharpness were perfect for my liking, I preferred the “vivid” picture mode setting in with all lights turned off in the room and the “standard” picture mode with some light in the room, leaking in from outside through the windows.
Love the keystone function that adds tilt adjustment to the focus function, making the view more clear. It offers you ±15°keystone correction. Very suitable for a family movie night! Can also be used during a trip to add more fun!
The sound settings within the projector also provides a Surround sound option, to make the most of the surround sound feature – connect a Bluetooth transmitter to the headphone jack on the projector and stream the audio to a Bluetooth speaker or soundbar.
VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector customer review
Great Quality Great Value
This is a great product. I wanted something that can allow me to watch sports events, movies, etc on a larger screen than my laptop or desktop monitor (32′), and at the same time not cost too much as a huge TV would cost. This product so far works wonderfully for me. As you can see in the images, even when there’s light in the same room, the projected image is still sharp and bright. The projector also has very easy to use interface. There’s also all sorts of ports that the projector supports so I am pretty sure it can cover all sorts of usage scenarios. At $99 this is a great purchase. Would definitely recommend!By reviewer at ubuy
How does VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector connect to iPhone or other smartphones?
It is also easy to assemble and screen mirror. You can do this wirelessly with your phone. It works with android and apple who doesn’t love that! It can also connect with a TV stick like Google chrome cast, Amazon fire stick, or Roku.
- For iOS device : It can be easily connected by WiFi screen mirroring function(Both cellular data and router’s WiFi connection supported, please refer to the quick start for details) or merely the lightning cable.
- For Android: It can be connected via WiFi setting and Multi-screen/Wireless display to realize screen mirroring function, or the original cable of your mobile device.(It can only support Android 4.1 and up version, in cable connection, it needs an extra speaker to deliver the sound.)
- Dr. J Professional Projector AK-40 review – how does it connect to iPhone?
- Epson VS260 3-Chip 3LCD XGA projector review – how to connect Bluetooth audio?
- XGIMI Halo True 800 ANSI portable mini projector review
- XGIMI Halo vs MoGo Pro difference – can you watch Netflix?
- YEHUA mini projector review – can you watch Netflix?