Why is diabetes linked to foot and leg problems? Does Diabetic foot circulation machine really work? Diabetes is the most common cause of peripheral neuropathy. Half of all people with diabetes will develop neuropathy. This is because raised blood glucose, also known as blood sugar, can damage the sensation in your feet, which is why swollen feet in diabetics is such a common issue. It can also affect your circulation, which can mean blood can’t flow around your body properly, especially to your legs and feet. Diabetic foot circulation machine can improve this condition. Discover most used Diabetic foot circulation machine review and features.
Benefits of Foot Massager for Diabetics
Reduces the swelling of feet: Your feet can be swollen because of multiple reasons such as kidney disease, pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart failure and so on. A right foot massage can help in removing excess of fluid from your legs. Hence reduce the discomfort by improving blood circulation as well kidney function and making the salt balance in the body perfect.
Increases Blood Circulation: A foot massager helps to improve blood circulation not only in your foot but your whole body. Improved blood circulation further prevents foot ulcers, protects from infections and is beneficial for speedy recovery from wounds. Foot massages also help in reducing the risk of blood clot.
Controls blood pressure: Cortisol is believed to be one well – known reasons behind high blood pressure and a good foot massage can help you reduce systolic blood pressure by helping your body to relax and reduce stress.
Increases nerve sensitivity: A proper foot massage will not only improve the blood flow to the legs but will also restore the functions of the nerves.
Promotes sound sleep: Neurotransmitters can promote sleep and relaxation during the night time. Since, a foot massage improves the functioning of nervous system, it is also believed to be useful in managing insomnia and restoring normal circadian rhythm.
Boosts energy levels: Regular foot massage is known to enhance the functions of diverse organs which leads to an effective processing of food that in turn results in increased energy levels.
Relieves pain: Since foot massage improves the blood circulation in the foot area, you will feel actually relaxed after using a foot massager.
Reduces depression: Using a foot massage twice weekly can help in reducing the depressive symptoms such as lack of sleep, high anxiety, high stress and so on. It helps you to relax and lightens your mood too.
How does a Diabetic foot circulation machine work?
A foot massager could be an electrical or nonelectrical device that can alleviate your pain and bring more blood circulation. It could have different designs and performance and it may come for different preferences and choices. So choosing the foot massager is a bit tough now. For example, the typical foot massager may not have the same features and benefits as any specialized foot massager for diabetics has. So, if you want to buy a foot massager decide first for what reason you want to see the performance out of it.
Top 10 Diabetic foot circulation machine review
Is Revitive Medic good as Diabetic foot circulation machine?
The Revitive Circulation Booster® harnesses the power of scientifically-proven Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology which has been used as a medical therapy for almost a century. Speak to your healthcare professional about how it actively contracts and relaxes your leg and feet muscles to get your leg muscles pumping which may help alleviate the lower leg symptoms associated with diabetes.
Our most medically powerful Circulation Booster also registered suitable for those with Osteoarthritis or Diabetes.
Speak to your pharmacist about how Revitive Medic® uses professional strength therapy and is suitable if you suffer from Diabetes or Osteoarthritis and may:
- Relieves aches, pains and cramping
- Reduces puffy, swollen feet & ankles
- Improves symptoms associated with varicose veins
- Helps you walk further before aches and pains
- Actively increases circulation
Pros: FDA-approved for therapeutic use, strengthens lower legs and ankles with patented rocking motion, comes with a TENS unit, effectively lowers inflammation of the feet and ankles, cordless, comes with a remote control
Cons: Some users find it’s not intense enough, no vibration, may not work for diabetic neuropathy
Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager – popular Diabetic foot circulation machine
Everyone deserves a better and healthy lifestyle. But when we look around, we see a different world, full of noise and rigid routines. Such hectic routines can cause a sort of chronic pain. There are a lot of gadgets available in the market, offering various kinds of massage therapies. But there are only a few ones with a complete auto remote-control system that massage the full bottom of your feet. Sole Solutions, a well-known company, offers its new model named Cloud Massage.
The worst pain a person with diabetes feels is calf and foot pain. Cloud massage focuses on its kneading operation with heat therapy. It’s a perfect Shiatsu foot massager combo for diabetics and chronic pains covering all age groups.
- A foot massager for diabetics is a heavenly thing. A particular kneading ball head is placed just below the toe position. If you have back pain, sometimes, it won’t be easy to use features, but this machine makes it a lot easier and handier.
- Pressure settings of kneading air and heat are fully customizable and divided into three stages; low, medium, and high.
- There are five modes available; rolling, compression, sway, heat, and a special quiet mode for a calm and relaxing experience.
- After some research, only a few leading brands offer 360-degree massages. This deep kneading Shiatsu massager is one of them.
- The problem with foot massagers is their foot sleeves, which usually get dirty after some time. But these are detachable and washable.
- All modes have variable motor speed options
- Provides a perfect foot spa
- Massage nodes are placed over the complete inside
- Adjustable bar for multipurpose usage
- Detachable and washable foot sleeves
Human Touch Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager
Diabetes is one of those diseases which are increasing rapidly. Diabetics can feel their feet burning and have muscle pain frequently, which is quite a miserable feeling. Interruption of blood circulation is also a significant issue. Most of the therapists suggest foot massagers for diabetics. The question arises, why do diabetics have poor circulation?
The primary reason is the increased blood sugar levels and nerve damage. Foot warmers for diabetics are very beneficial in this situation. Human touch is a very well-known multinational company bring the Reflex 5s, a great foot massager. The Black and grey combination provides us with a futuristic look and feel.
- The backward titled structure provides ultimate support and relief to feet and the calves.
- It has internal cloth padding with external zippers making it easier to replace them.
- The fabric quality is very smooth and washable.
- A frontal glossy look gives it a premium look.
- Two intensity modes are available; medium and high intensity.
- Two other modes are also available; relief and restoration.
- An extended foldable frame provides a comfortable tilting angle.
- Fully automated
- Calves massager also attached
- An extended height makes it more comfortable
- A tilted structure supports the calves and feet
- A bit on the heavy side and difficult to move
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager – budget Diabetic foot circulation machine
A foot massager is used to give your relief from your pain, but it can also become a curse if you don’t choose it wisely. Many companies with fake brand names are widely emerging. After complete research, we found a cheaper but quality foot massager for you. Miko is well known for one of the best foot massagers.
It’s a great quality deep kneading shiatsu foot massager for its price that improves the blood flow.
Massage therapy is one of the well-known therapies that is used by many people. It can help to relieve pain and reduce stiffness in the back, neck, shoulders, or other parts of the body that are strained from work or while living an active lifestyle. The Miko Shiatsu foot massager gives the best foot massages out there
- This Miko massager has two wireless remotes having a reasonable distance range. Just sit on your couch and turn it on.
- A central red LCD display is available, which shows the live temperature of the foot massager.
- It has 2 options; heating and deep kneading. It works great on ankle pain.
- Removable covers for easy washing
- Comes with wheels
- Five levels for air compression
- Not able to massage your calves
Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager
Another variant of Nekteck. A multi-functional Shiatsu foot massager with multiple settings. It has a user-friendly interface with a compact design and the foot sleeves are incredibly comfortable.
If you’re looking for deep kneading therapy, this is the foot massager for you. It gives a great Shiatsu massage and relieves you from any foot problems.
Enjoy your Shiatsu massage!
- Multiple intensity options for kneading and heating.
- It uses an infrared heating system, making it more budget-friendly.
- It consumes less energy and can operate on both 110v and 220v.
- Feet sleeves can be easily detached.
- Extremely comfortable
- Dual air control mode
- Improves blood circulation
- No clear LCD display available
Renpho Foot Massager Machine
This machine has four different massage elements, each working a different part of your feet. Your heel, the middle of your foot, toes, and the top of your foot each get a relaxing and comfortable massage. The machine is surrounded in heating elements too, improving your circulation and helping your feet feel better than they have in years.
Many massagers have cheap, confusing controls. The Renpho Foot Massager has a touch interface that makes it easy to choose a massage mode, turn the heat on/off, and more. It’s a great foot massager for anyone with large feet, too. Many foot massagers can’t accommodate a men’s foot above size 10, but this one can fit a men’s size 12!
This massager focuses on Shiatsu, a type of massage that involves firm but gentle kneading of muscles. It will help work out any aches and pains in your muscles, making your feet feel more alive and even helping you feel more alert. If you need a foot massage to help with diabetes, this affordable and effective massager from Renpho might do the trick!
Other Diabetic foot circulation machine
MARNUR Shiatsu Foot Massager with Rolling
This Shiatsu foot massager has 3 unique functionalities, and they are rolling massage, air compression and the heating function. All of these ensure a flexible massage experience. It allows every type of foot and the size is up to US- 12.5. You can choose the different heat intensity levels and control them using adjustable heat and airbag compression.
The total heat sensation will ensure between 2 levels (113 °F/104 °F). As a result, it improves your fatigue and releases you from the muscle knots. It can ensure full coverage of foot massage. The deep rolling massage is for a whole-body relaxation, which relieves stiffness, ensures maximum flexibility, and stimulates blood circulation.
The soft foot fabric covers are detachable at the same time breathable and do not allow any unwanted friction, as a result, maximize the smoother foot massage experience. Last but not least, the automatic shutdown system is smart, and it helps to keep you safe from overheating.
- It has 3 different levels to provide perfect kneading pressure and rolling massage to the feet.
- The airbag compression conducts perfect heat generation between 2 levels (113 °F/104 °F)
- It comes with the breathable and detachable, thus it is easy to wash.
- This foot massage provides accurate reflexology to stimulate the pressure point and restore energy and relaxation.
- It automatically shut down after 15 minutes of massaging.
HoMedics, Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager
The Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager delivers a warm shiatsu massage in a circular kneading pattern that goes up and down the entire length of your feet. This helps to relax your feet from toe to heel. It has triple rotational heads with heat features that literally melt your discomfort. It has a large platform design to accommodate people who have large feet.
- Easy to use controls
- Breathable fabric to prevent overheating.
- The kneading may not feel intense to some.
MedMassager MMF06 11
This electric massager is designed for therapeutic usage and is perfect for those who have severe foot pain and discomfort. You can adjust the motor speed and intensity as it offers motor control between 1000 rpm to 3700 rpm to give you maximum comfort. It helps to stimulate circulation and eases muscle tension, swelling, and joint pain. The footpad is designed to provide your feet with the optimal angle for a complete pain-relieving massage.
- 1-year full replacement
- Manufactured in ISO-certified facility
- 11-speed settings
- Oscillating footpad with arch bar
- A bit noisy
Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager
Best Choice offers a portable and easy-to-clean electronic foot massager to treat foot pain. The foot massager targets specific points on the feet and uses kneading, pushing, and rolling techniques to relieve pain. The non-slip bottom and anti-skid pads give extra protection when using the massager. It has removable and washable sleeves, making it easy to clean the massager.
- Comes with a remote
- Includes an auto mode for a therapeutic massage
- Comes with an in-built handle
- Equipped with an LCD touch panel
Osito Foot Circulation Plus Machine For Neuropathy
Osito machine uses EMS and TENS technology to bring relief to your tired feet and has textured foot pads for enhanced comfort. The foot massager relieves fatigue, swelling, muscle stiffness and improves circulation in feet and lower legs. It has a 25-minute automatic timer making it safe.
- Includes four multipurpose electrode gel pads
- Has a colorful LCD screen
- Offers 25 massage modes
- Comes with a remote
- Has a handle for easy carrying
Is there any other types of Diabetic foot circulation machine?
There are other tools for massage and boosting circulation that may also be useful to you, depending on your condition.
Here are the different types of massage devices you might consider:
Leg Air Compression Massagers
Leg air compression massagers eliminate inflammation, boost blood flow and stimulate lymphatic circulation. They work by wrapping around your feet and calves and then they fill with air to apply compression and squeeze your feet and calves.
Even though there’s no kneading or rolling involved, the squeezing alone stimulates enough circulation to relieve pain and fatigue from achy feet and legs.
Choosing the right therapeutic equipment for your home depends on understanding your needs and comparing them to the features of various products.
When you purchase a new massage device, be sure to read the instructions carefully. If you have a medical condition or need advice, be sure to consult with a physical therapist or medical professional.
Foot Spa Machines
Foot spa machines combine the benefits of a vibration massage with the relaxing effects of heated moving water. Some also feature oxygen bubbles and massage rollers for kneading the soles of your feet. One benefit of foot spas is you can add Epsom salt to the water for enhanced anti-inflammatory benefits sure to relieve tired, achy feet.
Shiatsu Foot Massagers
Shiatsu foot massagers are electric devices with rollers that knead your feet. You place your feet inside, turn on the device and select your massage setting. If you have tight feet the kneading and rolling action of a shiatsu massage can help. Some shiatsu foot massagers also massage your calves.
- Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine reviews – how to use?
- Best Choice Products foot massager machine reviews – how to do troubleshooting?
- TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine reviews – what is the best price?
- Nekteck vs RENPHO foot massager difference
- Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews