Should you buy Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine? The ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable Foot massage. Massage the feet and calves, relax the whole body. The patented CirQulation Figure-Eight Technology, with heat, circulates blood flow in your foot and calf, offering a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage, and deeply-penetrating vibrating relief, bringing your body back into its natural equilibrium which promotes the body’s natural healing power. Get more in Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons – Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
- 2 Specs – Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
- 3 What are benefits in Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine?
- 4 Price
- 5 Compare Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
- 6 Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine reviews
- 7 Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine customer reviews
- 8 What’s the difference between Human Touch Reflex SOL vs Reflex 4 vs Reflex 6?
- 9 Alternate of Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
Pros & Cons – Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
- Sleeves can be removed for easy wash and clean
- Under-foot roller as well as squeeze action through out
- Different intensity settings for your needs
- All setting and controls are easily accessible on top of the massager
- The front base can be lifted so that it’s tilted for more comfort when sitting down
- Heat and vibration option
- The handles could be better
- The on/off switch is at the bottom and difficult to find
Specs – Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
- Calf Massage Width 4.5″
- Calf Massage Height 14″
- Upright Chair Dimensions 19″L x 18″W x 18″H
- Product Weight 25 lbs
- Shipping Box Dimensions 21″L x 20″ W x 21″ H
- Massage Kneading with Under-Foot Reflexology
- Patented Technology Exclusive Figure-Eight®, Warm Air, and CirQlation® Technologies
- Warranty 1-Year Limited
- Part Number(s) 200-SOL-001
- Gross weight (in the box) 32 lbs
What are benefits in Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine?
- Foldable: No
- Portable: Yes
- Hand-Held: No
- OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Water Resistant: No
- Weather Resistant: No
- Figure-Eight and CirQlation Technology
- Intensity Adjustment
- Scratch Resistant: No
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Batteries Required: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 1
- Wheels Included: No
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Oil Resistant: No
- Power Source: Plug-In
- Health Benefit: Circulation improvement; Stimulation; Stress relief; Rehabilitation
- Bath/Shower Compatible: No
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: No
- Cord Length: 83 Inches
- Additional Parts Required: No
This product greatly benefits those with:
- Sore feet, ankles, and heels
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Circulatory issues
- In need of instant pain relief
For $300 – well worth every penny – it’s like having a massage therapist on call. At $45/foot massage, this unit pays for itself in 7 weeks.
Compare Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
|Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager (this product)||Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager||Reflex SWING Pro Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager|
|Figure-Eight and CirQlation Technologies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Under-Foot Massage Rollers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adjustable Swing Arm||–||–||✓|
|Warm Air Technology||✓||–||✓|
|Removable and Washable Easy Sleeves||✓||✓||✓|
Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine reviews
The metal piece on the bottom that allows for the tilt option could also be larger to provide more of an angle for someone my height or thereabouts.
19 x 18 x 18 inches; 25 Pounds. This thing is heavy and it only has two very thin finger grips to pick it up. There is 4 rubber foot pads on the bottom that grip my carpet so that I cannot slide it around .
This item is great for anyone in height between 5’0” and 5’9” in my opinion; if you are above 5’9” keep looking because, your calves will not get massaged at all; only your feet and you don’t want to be deprived from using the machine in its entirety.
With its enlarged foot wells, Human Touch foot and calf massagers can accommodate most foot sizes, up to men size 12.
The on-board console means easy access to select from 3 auto-massages with 2 speed options, Warm-Air Technology, and Vibration settings.
By incorporating reflexology massage, a popular holistic and complementary therapy, the Reflex SOL helps to improve general health and relieves stress and pain in other parts of the body. The calming effects of the Reflex SOL are complimented by under-foot vibration to soothe the feet, while Warm Air Technology provides the ultimate healing comfort.
This massage chair incorporates CirQlation and Figure-Eight Technologies that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body, helps to improve circulation.
Very easy to set up within minutes. Has auto shut off. I use this in front of my small electric massage chair and get the best of both worlds! The foot has very little muscle tissue and this machine can be very painful if you do not position your feet exactly in the right spot. The foam fixes that perfectly. The on off switch is way down at the bottom which you can barely reach when you have your feet in the machine and you cannot see it so you have to feel around for it.
Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine customer reviews
Great foot massager!
As an active person, on my feet work and sport; I really enjoy the Human Touch -Reflex SOL. The motion works the sole of foot and has a squeezing motion for sides of foot and ankle area. You can position your feet to adjust the feel. There are multiple settings on this model. Each individual experience may vary due to size and shape of your foot. I got this after trying a friends similar product. Pros: it works as intended, and I do enjoy the product. I change up the settings , and it can sometime really squeeze my foot. The control panel is easy to operate, but I didn’t like the ‘power’ switch near bottom of unit. Cons: This model premium price. I anticipated a ‘higher’ calf squeeze; it works more of ankles to feet.. It is a bulky unit, so it takes up some space, and has a little weight, but that I hope is solid construction. Best Buy didn’t offer a extended warranty, as it is mechanical, it is backed by manufacturer, and so far been working well, and does accomplish a good massage.By John6u6 at Best Buy
What’s the difference between Human Touch Reflex SOL vs Reflex 4 vs Reflex 6?
The Reflex 4 offers Under-foot massage rollers, two auto massage programs, Figure-Eight and CirQlation massage technology, and adjustable tilt. The Reflex 6 offers all of the same features of the Reflex 4, as well as soothing vibration and Warm Air technology. The Reflex SOL includes the same features as the Reflex 6, but also offers intensity adjustment on the massage. We hope this helps!
Alternate of Human Touch Reflex SOL foot and calf massager machine
Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- Adjustable intensity
- Full coverage for feet
- Detachable foot covers for washability
- Footholds may be too small for some users
- One massaging movement
You can choose from three functions with this device: air compression for increasing circulation and reducing stiffness, heat for soothing overworked feet, and kneading massage for releasing muscle tension. The foot covers can be removed and machine-washed and the power screen makes it easy to tell which mode you’re selecting.
Like a heating pod for your feet, the Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager delivers soothing reflexology and toasty-warm heat for your soles, heels, and toes. Basically, you slide your feet into the device as if it’s a giant slipper, adjust the heat and massage settings, and let the pod get to work.
The massaging and compression modes are adjustable for intensity, but there is only one heat setting designed to be gentle and slow to warm for maximum comfort. Still, we like that the pod design of this device has the potential to heat the tops, bottoms, and sides of your feet rather than just the bottoms, like with many other heated devices.
Design: Motorized shiatsu | Added Features: Heat function | Massage Method: Kneading and air compression
- Best Choice Products foot massager machine reviews – how to do troubleshooting?
- TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine reviews – what is the best price?
- Nekteck vs RENPHO foot massager difference
- Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews
- Miko foot Massager vs Cloud foot Massager – is this best foot massager for neuropathy?