Does it really work – TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine? The compact design allows you could easily store it. The breathable foot sleeves are removable by being unzipped for convenient cleaning, ensuring hygienic shiatsu foot massage. This leg massager comes with a remote control to provide a more convenient environment for people with reduced mobility. The foot massager for plantar fasciitis and neuropathy is a multi-function massage machine, it’s revitive circulation booster for legs and feet to help to relieve pain and improve circulation, as well as relax your entire body. Get details in TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine reviews.
In the box
- 1 x Wireless Remote ( You need to remove the insulating protective film before use it)
- 1 x TISSCARE Foot Massager
- 1 x User Manual
Pros & cons
- Three “smart” modes, one auto mode
- Adjustable to 360 degrees
- Auto shutoff
- Not much heel massage
- May be too small for men with larger shoe sizes
Specs – TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine
- Color: Gray
- Overall: 23”(L)*14.5”(W)*10”(H)
- Rated Voltage: 110 V/60 Hz, Rated Power: 55 W
- Auto Using Time: 15 Mins,
- Weight: 12.9 lbs
- Body Area: Legs, Foot
- Features: Manual, Heated
- Massage Functions: Shiatsu, Kneading
- Material: ABS, Plastic
- Type: Foot Massage Machine
What is good in TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine?
It’s the best foot massager we’ve tried.It helps me relieve stress and fatigue. The following reasons are worth recommending:
- It has a 360° adjustable handle, I can adjust a comfortable posture to enjoy leg massage, foot massage, arm massage. I often perform foot massages while watching TV on the sofa. Lie on the bed for a leg massage before going to bed. Great design
- I like deep Shiatsu massage. The waves squeeze your feet deeply to make your feet relax the most. This foot reflexology machine has massage wheels and acupressure plates, which can massage the entire soles of your feet.
- This foot therapy machine has three modes to choose from, in addition to choosing time, speed, direction and heating. Let us have multiple options which is good.
- I am very worried that it will smell. After using it for a period of time, it is commendable that the detachable foot cloth successfully solved this problem. So my machine can always be kept clean and hygienic.
Compare TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine
|Foot Massager – 8017 – Gray||Foot Massager – FL005 -Black||Foot Massager – 8017 – Sliver|
|Magnetic Remote Box||No||Yes||No|
|Adjustable Handle||TWO-Hand Adjust||One-Hand Adjust||TWO-Hand Adjust|
|Material||ABS+PP/Normal Fabric||100% ABS/Skin-friendly Fabric||ABS+PP/Normal Fabric|
|Massage Part||Toes, Arch, Heel, Foot, Calf, Arm||Toes, Arch, Instep, Heel, Foot, Calf, Arm||Toes, Arch, Heel, Foot, Calf, Arm|
|Massage Type||Shiatsu, Scraping, Kneading, Rolling||Shiatsu, Scraping, Kneading, Rolling, Vibration, Air Compression||Shiatsu, Scraping, Kneading, Rolling|
TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine reviews
The TISSCARE is made from strong ABS plastic. This is a more durable plastic that has high tensile strength and can withstand heavy physical impact and chemical corrosion. Speaking of safe, it is also UL certified. The machine is obviously high quality and the carry bar doubles as a way to set the machine at different angles for different uses.
This foot massager has the open concave design. Other foot massagers have a closed design. Also, the open design is nice for hygiene. Peoples sweaty feet in a closed area is bound to start reeking! The most useful part about this design is the adjustable or angle bar. We all sit on in different ways and your feet is at different angles.
It is flexible enough to maneuver your foot, ankle, calf, arms and hands. The 360 degree handle is an awesome feature allowing you to hold it on your lap for your arms, lift, carry the unit, ability to adjust the angle and degree of the machine as needed for your specific needs.
The foot insert area measures 5 inches. It’s a pretty good amount of coverage for a foot massager. The maximum size it can hold is US men size 11.
Inside the machine there are four types of massages at play. There are shiatsu massage pads made from silicon rubber that deliver compression massage. Infrared heat massage is built inside to warm up those feet muscles.
Reflexology and acupressure massages are built into the rollers design and target special points on the foot that is associated with other body parts.
There are a total of 3 automatic modes and a manual mode as well. Note that when the massager is running automatic mode, you cannot change the speed or directions. In Manual mode there are 3 speed to choose from. The timer runs from 15 minutes up to 30 minutes.
You’ve got the ability for different pre-programmed movements or you can adjust them yourself it does have heat which is great and performs a type of reflexology. It helps more than just your feet. You can also use it on your calves and your arms if you bring it up on the table which is just an added bonus.
I like that you can move your feet in the machine to reach all areas of the foot. It is well used by all members of the family, and makes for a nice incentive to get kids to do chores. It is easy to use by all members of the family, better than a water bath spa because you don’t have to change out the water, and you can get a long heated foot massage. I really like the heat setting, and the auto setting needs no adjustment in my opinion.
TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine Performance reviews
I use the massager for 30 minutes everyday and I started on Christmas. Within 3 days I noticed that when I wake up in the morning my feet aren’t stiff anymore. The pain in my feet within 3 days was reduced 90%. As the days go on I have less and less pain to the point where I barely have any pain at all now and I’m able to go out and walk around the block without any difficulty. Before that when I would go for a walk I would be crippled when I would come home and no amount of stretching would help it.
I adjust the timer and turn on heat function. It works very well so far, pretty low on the noise, and the adjustable bar makes it easy to use while sitting in couch or laying on the floor.
Alternate of TISSCARE Shiatsu foot massager machine
Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Massages both feet and ankles
- Adjustable massage settings
- Easy-to-use LCD screen
- Fixed intensity
- Some users find it too painful
People buying foot massagers have a variety of preferences: some people only want to treat their plantar fasciitis, some people have chronically tight calves, and others just want the aching soles of their feet to be kneaded into deep relief.
Finding one device that can address these wide-ranging needs is tricky, but the Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager happily meets them all. Featuring compartments you slide your feet into, the device can provide massaging benefits to the tops and bottoms of your feet, as well as your heels and ankles. There are three modes of massage, all adjustable to speed and intensity, and the device can easily be set to manual, custom, or auto modes.
The foot massager has an easy-to-read LCD screen, a non-skid bottom, and washable foot sleeves, and it’s small enough to be tucked away for storage. It’s a crowd pleaser with something for everyone and a set of user-friendly features, making it our best overall pick.
Design: Motorized shiatsu | Added Features: Auto mode | Massage Method: Pulsing, kneading, and rolling
Types Of Foot Massagers
- Vibrating Massagers: These standard massagers offer gentle massages, numerous speeds, and various features to suit your specific messaging needs .
- Infrared Massagers: Using infrared heat technology, these are great massagers for helping circulation.
- Shiatsu Massagers: Ideal for people who like harder kneading massages and who are looking for good reflexology, these massagers normally allow you to massage two feet at once.
- Nekteck vs RENPHO foot massager difference
- Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews
- Miko foot Massager vs Cloud foot Massager – is this best foot massager for neuropathy?
- Cloud massage shiatsu foot massager machine best price & reviews
- Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading reviews