Can you watch 4K movie in Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen? It has MaxWhite 2, 1. 1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. It has dual wall and ceiling installation design. Auto-locking system provides variable height settings in any position. Get details in Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Pros & Cons
- No wrinkles (yet)
- Good Quality
- s quite good on this
- The size is awesome; our room is relatively small, so we’re only sitting about 11 feet away. The size is very appropriate for that distance. Though if you get close, you’ll see that a 1080p resolution actually has pixels that are about 1/10″ wide–craziness!
- Pull Down Mechanism works
- The drop is great; because of the extra drop, I can mount this close to the ceiling, hiding it away when it’s not in use
- Image quality i
- The edges of the screen (about 3-4″) bow inwards towards the screen, causing distortion on panning shots
- Wider than what diagram shows
- No Hardware for mounting
Specs – Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen
- 1:1 gain MaxWhite(TM) screen
- MaxWhite® B screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Designed for either dual wall or ceiling installation
- 16:9 format; 49″ x 87″
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design
- Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen – Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle
- Black-backed screen eliminates light penetration
- Durable & easy-to-clean screen
- White housing
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included – allows screen’s pull down handle to be reached from high areas
- Optional 6″ and 12″ L brackets available – sold separately
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″ and 125″ in 1:1 format
- 100″, 120″ and 135″ in 4:3 format
- 80″, 100″, 110″, 120″ and 135″ in 16:9 format
- 100″ and 120″ in 16:10 format
Compare Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen vs Elite Screen YardMaster
|Elite Screens Manual B Series||Elite Screen YardMaster Manual Series|
|Good for||is a great choice as an entry level budget-friendly projection screen||is non-electrical outdoor projection screen designed to beautifully accessorize your backyard, patio, pool deck, or anywhere outdoor|
|GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified||✓||✓|
|Built-in SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism)||✓||100-120 inch models|
|Ultra/Short/Standard throw compatible|
|Dual Wall and Ceiling mount installation design||✓|
|IP65 (outdoor) certified||✓|
Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen review
The screen pulls out and retracts very smooth and the materials feel of good quality. The screen comes with 2 screws and 2 drywall anchors. I had bin these and build an L-shaped wooden mounting bracket to attach this screen to the ceiling.
This simple-design pull-down screen fits perfectly in our home cinema. The screen looks near perfect, no wrinkles, no defects and the pull down works smoothly. It is a great size for a giant living room, or small venue, great size for small crowds. Watching movies plopped down in the center feels downright kingly.
The image does look very sharp and clear. I use a WXGA 3000 lumen projector and this screen really makes the colors pop. I use a HDMI switch with XBOX One, PS4, and PC connected. On the PS4 there is a “display area” in the video settings that I use to calibrate focus and zoom on the projector. Once done, it looks great with any other inputs I use.
The aspect ratio seems to be very close. The small black bars on the sides and bottom allow for a little overshooting of the screen area. It is a 8K / 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready FRONT Projection Screen Material featuring a 180° Viewing Angle and 1.0 Gain.
Manual pulldown is smooth and easy to operate, however, the automatic roll-up pulls it in a bit fast so you may get worried about the screen borders or the main panel getting damaged.
It was the easiest ever to install only needing 2 hooks in the ceiling, and it is super easy to close. A quick tug and it slowly rolls itself up nicely.
he pulling and locking mechanism is solid. I had to make a hook on a stick to pull the handle down, which hangs straight down and is easy to grab. I used U-bolts from the hardware store to mount it. I had to bend the bolts inward, in a vice (threading nuts on the u-bolt, to protect the threads during the squeezing of the U shape), to get it to fit in the bracket on the screen.
Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen customer review
Overall, good purchase.
120” diagonally (108” horizontal) Ha, we forgot this measures diagonally, we were anticipating 120” horizontally, but we are still VERY happy with the purchase even though “smaller” than we thought. Other comments said theirs had wrinkles in theirs but ours is nice and flat. Only had it for a week now but was easy to mount as ceiling flush and puts out a great image from our projector. We purchased in lieu of a TV as we only occasionally have family movie nights and don’t watch daytime TV. VERY happy with this decision 🙂By ScreenReview at Best Buy
Alternate of Elite Screens – Manual B Series 120 projector screen
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 135-Inch Outdoor or Indoor Projector Screen
- 160 degree viewing angle.
- Huge 135-inch screen.
- Works well indoors and out.
- Stainless steel construction holds up outdoors.
- 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Lifetime technical support.
- One of the more expensible non-inflatables.
- Front projection only.
- Final snaps are a bit tough.
Making it ideal to setup wherever you’d like during the summer, like maybe poolside on a gorgeous evening. Elite Screens’ Yard Master 2 is an impressive projector screen that’s fantastic both indoors and out. At 135-inches, it’s one of the largest framed screens you’ll find.
The 16:9 screen has a 160 degree viewing angle, making it ideal for showings of larger groups. The CineWhite screen has a fully black backed material to provide visuals that pop. And its fully capable of handling 3D and Ultra 4K HD videos.
The frame is a lightweight aluminum that’s designed to be durable against the outdoors. And the frame’s hinge plates, bar, and pins are all comprised of stainless steel to provide strength and resistance to corrosion and rust.
A carrying bag is included for convenience. And Elite Screens offers a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty to give you peace of mind on your purchase. The screen is assembled via a tight snap system that ensures you won’t find wrinkles on your canvas. Ground stakes, rigging cords, and support rings are included for security.
JWSIT Store 120-Inch Foldable Projection Screen
- Wrinkle-free screen is easy to setup and store.
- 160-degree viewing angle.
- 16:9 screen is 3D and 4K Ultra HD capable.
- Lightweight aluminum frame is easy to move yet strong.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Final frame snaps can be tough to attach.
- No rear projection.
- Non-adjustable frame.
At 120-inches, this Foldable Projection Screen from JWSIT is one of the better options out there for any backyard or outdoor event. The set is about half the size as the company’s 250-inch option, making it much safer to use in breezier conditions.
The foldable movie screen is attached via a quick snapping button system that keeps it wrinkle free once secured to the frame. Ground stakes, rigging cords, support rings, and a carrying bag come included. And it’s backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty as well as lifetime technical support to protect your purchase.
The screen itself is capable of showing 3D and 4K Ultra HD footage. It touts a viewing angle of up to 160-degrees. And it’s comprised of white PVC film, a polyester middle layer, and black backing to keep your shows, movies, and sporting events constantly sharp.
- VIVOHOME 100 inch 2-in-1 video projector screen review
- Aoxun 120″ motorized projector screen review
- Getco Tech projector screen review – how to setup?
- Elite Screens Yard Master 2 120-inch outdoor indoor projector screen review
- Vamvo outdoor indoor projector screen reviews – which is good 80 inch or 100 inch?