Does Getco Tech projector screen support HD picture? This 150-inch outdoor movie screen support double sided projection and universally compatible majority of LED, LCD or DLP projectors on the market. It has 1.1 Gain with 160° viewing angle, clearer and less reflective screen with a wider viewing angle so you don’t need to sit directly in front of the screen on movie nights. Get details in Getco Tech projector screen review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
In the box
- 1×150 Inch HD Projector Screen
- 1x Set of Tethers and Yard Stakes
- 1x Set of Iron Pipe
- 1x User Guide
- 1x Storage Bag
Pros & Cons – Getco Tech projector screen
- 16:9 with 4K HD abilities.
- Huge 150-inch screen.
- Strong rust-proof iron pipes.
- Foldable so it’s easy to store.
- Anti-wrinkle screen.
- Supports front and rear projection.
- A bit pricey.
- Might be too large for some setups.
- No warranty details mentioned.
- 160 viewing angle
- 1080P Full HD
- Format: 16:9 HD
- 150-inch diagonal size provides you with a great movie viewing experience
- It has an optimized double sided projection viewing angle
- Front Projector
- Rear Projector
Getco Tech projector screen review
The screen has been made with sturdy material, and a rust-resistant metal and glass-fiber rod frame for extra longevity. It touts a polyester fabric that promises no wrinkles once stretched out on the frame. And the frame itself is impressive too as it’s comprised of rust-proof iron pipes
The frame is sturdy and adjustable. The screen and liner seems quality. Its dimension is 45.7 x 11.9 x 4.7 inches and weighs around 18.01 pounds.
The quality of the screen is very good. It has reflective fabric. It pairs with my projector pretty well and does give the HD picture quality.
Both rear and front projection is supported. And the viewing angle of 160-degrees ensures everyone has a great view of the action. The viewing size is 49 x 87.2 inches. The screen is 16:9 in design and supports 4K Ultra HD across LED, LCD, or DLP projectors.
Easy to assemble, light, easy to move around, and reposition. The screen swivels on the stand to make it easier to move from one area to another.
Alternate of Getco Tech projector screen
KHOMO GEAR Jumbo 20-Feet Inflatable Outdoor and Indoor Theater Projector Screen
- Easy to setup.
- Great size.
- Front and rear projection available.
- Screen provides impressive picture clarity.
- Blower included.
- Can be difficult for one person to deflate and put away.
- Windy conditions can make it dangerous to use.
- Blower will be a small distraction if you don’t have strong speakers.
The screen itself is easily attached to the inflatable frame by velcro. Which makes taking it down to clean it as uncomplicated as it gets. A blower comes included which makes setting the screen up quick and simple. Ropes and stakes are included to keep the inflatable screen grounded. A zipper is built-in to release air swiftly when your viewing is over. And a storage bag is included to put the outdoor screen away until next time.
The KHOMO GEAR Jumbo 20-Feet Inflatable Outdoor and Indoor Theater Projector Screen is an inflatable option that should be perfect for just about any home or outdoor setup. The 20-feet size isn’t going to dominate most spaces. Yet it’s 16:9 setup is still large enough to host a pretty large grouping of friends and family.
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 135-Inch Outdoor or Indoor Projector Screen
- Stainless steel construction holds up outdoors.
- Works well indoors and out.
- 160 degree viewing angle.
- Huge 135-inch screen.
- 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Lifetime technical support.
- Final snaps are a bit tough.
- Front projection only.
The frame is a lightweight aluminum that’s designed to be durable against the outdoors. And the frame’s hinge plates, bar, and pins are all comprised of stainless steel to provide strength and resistance to corrosion and rust.
Elite Screens’ Yard Master 2 is an impressive projector screen that’s fantastic both indoors and out. At 135-inches, it’s one of the largest framed screens you’ll find. Making it ideal to setup wherever you’d like during the summer, like maybepoolsideon a gorgeous evening.
The screen is assembled via a tight snap system that ensures you won’t find wrinkles on your canvas. Ground stakes, rigging cords, and support rings are included for security. A carrying bag is included for convenience. And Elite Screens offers a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty to give you peace of mind on your purchase.
The 16:9 screen has a 160 degree viewing angle, making it ideal for showings of larger groups. The CineWhite screen has a fully black backed material to provide visuals that pop. And its fully capable of handling 3D and Ultra 4K HD videos.
- Elite Screens Yard Master 2 120-inch outdoor indoor projector screen review
- Vamvo outdoor indoor projector screen reviews – which is good 80 inch or 100 inch?
- Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector review – how to do mirroring?
- Jifar native 1080p HD projector review – how to use?
- Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector review – can you watch Netflix?