I like the ease of use, portability, and style. I can stay healthy and keep my allergies at bay. The 8 hour battery life is pretty solid, it’ll get you through the day, since it uses USB-C it’s quite easy for me to charge up when out and about by using a portable battery it takes little time to give it enough extra juice to get you through what you need. From the bedroom, dorm room or workspace to the car, train, plane or hotel room, the compact portable purifier can remove 99% ultra-fine dust and reduces allergens and irritants that can be harmful to breathe. Find details in LG PuriCare mini air purifier review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons – LG PuriCare mini air purifier
- 2 Specifications – LG PuriCare mini air purifier
- 3 What is good in LG PuriCare mini air purifier review ?
- 4 LG PuriCare mini air purifier review
Pros & Cons – LG PuriCare mini air purifier
– small and lightweight. It can be used anywhere in the house or in the car
– it has rechargeable battery. This makes its portable
– Easy to setup with the app
– Good app with real-time update
– I like the auto mode as that takes care of adjusting all settings
– I am feeling comfortable in this flu season because I am using this . It is definitely peace of mind for sure
No complaints so far
Specifications – LG PuriCare mini air purifier
- Rating Voltage: DC 5V
- Rating Wattage : 12.0W
- Rating Current: 1.8A
- Purifying Mode: Auto/Low/High/Booster
- Noise (dB): 48 (Booster)/43 (High)/30 (Low)
- Built-in Battery: Yes (3,600mAh)
- Battery Recharge Time: ~4 hours
- Battery Run Time (Fully charged): Low mode (8 hours), High mode (2 hours)
- Filter: Pre-Filter X 1EA, Total Dust Care X 1EA
- Sensor: Yes (PM 1.0 Sensor)
- AQI Indicator: Yes (LED) (Green, Yellow, Orange or Red)
- Dual Inverter Motor: Yes
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes (via app)
- Auto On/Off: Yes (via app)
- Filter Change Indicator: Yes (via app)
- Air Quality History Report: Yes (via app)
- Charger Type: Mini USB
- Available Colors: Black, White
- Product Dimension (WxHxD): 2.72 x 7.87 x 2.52 inch
- Product Weight (Net): 1.17 lbs
- Product Box Dimension (WxHxD): 4.09 x 8.98 x 4.29 inch
- Product Box Weight (1EA Product) (Gross): 1.59 lbs
- Country of Manufacture: Korea
What is good in LG PuriCare mini air purifier review ?
Here are the highlights:
- It won’t protect you against COVID-19.While portable air purifiers can reduce airborne contaminants in your home, theEnvironmental Protection Agencyis clear that they, on their own, are not enough to protect you from the coronavirus. It can be helpful as part of an overall plan to protect your home, provided you’re using it properly and following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting your space.
- Its pre-filter and micro filter pick up dust that’s smaller in diameter than a strand of your hair.Much smaller, in fact: It picks up particles that are 0.3 microns in diameter, whereas hair tends to be 50 to 70 microns wide. (Pollen and mold tend to be about 10.)
- You can use it in your car.I could easily plunk it in a cup holder and run it in my SUV. And, according toLG’s research, the density of dust in your car drops 50 percent after using it for 10 minutes.
- It (unintentionally) doubles as a noise machine.This is not a feature of the PuriCare Mini. In fact, the brand touts that on low, the fan runs at 30 decibels—roughly the sound of a whisper—but I strangely enjoyed the quiet hum of the fan on high as I fell asleep. If someone’s watching TV loudly in another room, it won’t drown it out, but it’s a nice alternative when things are eerily quiet at home and you needsomethingto quiet your mind.
LG PuriCare mini air purifier review
At only 1.2 pounds, it’s lightweight enough to throw in agarment bag, purse, orbackpack. It’s available in two classic colorways — smooth black or white — and each device includes a stylish wrist strap to attach to bags or carry easily.
The device itself houses two buttons for power and fan-speed and Bluetooth indicator light, but the real fun comes in the free app. App features include notifications about when to charge your battery or clean the filter, remote control of airflow intensity, and displays of both real-time air quality and pollution history.
Two inverter motors power dual “tornado” fans for fast purification and super-fast airflow. The motors and fans work to move more air in a wide area as fast as possible, all at a noise level that’s barely louder than a whisper.
A built-in battery runs for up to 8 hours on a 4-hour full charge. Don’t worry; the battery light will let you know when it’s running low. The filter will also let you know when it needs replacing via an alert light on the device and a notification on the app.
The PuriCare Mini first uses a sensor to assess the quality of the air. Then, the motor draws air into the filter before the ‘Total Allergen Removal filter’ removes particulates from the air. Finally, the fan disperses the clean air back into the room.
LG says the filter can clean 50% of the air inside a car (with a vehicle interior of 3m^2) within 10 minutes.
With Bluetooth, users can monitor the condition of the filter, check battery status and control their LG PuriCare Mini using their smartphone or tablet. Users also can benefit from convenient control functionalities directly on the device, including fan intensity, filter status, and real-time air quality conditions. Recharging the battery is simple with a USB cable, even while in use.
LG PuriCare mini air purifier Performance review
The LG PuriCare Mini is BAF (British Allergy Foundation) certified, which means that it is proven to remove up to 99% of ultra-fine dust particles. Instead of breathing potentially disease-causing dust bits, pollen, or harmful elements like heavy metal particles, you can rest assured that you are breathing allergen-free, clean air. If you have a sensitivity to fragrances, this portable air filter rids your environment of the scents that can cause allergic reactions.