Does TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth connect with external speaker? The TOPTRO Bluetooth WiFi Projector provides a great picture when casting from my iPhone, MacBook Air, and Roku stick. This device utilizes an LED to provide a projected LCD display. Native resolution is 1920x1080P, and contrast is rated at 10000:1. It is wi-fi capable and equipped with Bluetooth 5. Know more about features in TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
Included in the package are a carrying case, HDMI cable, remote control, power cord, AV cable, lens cover, cleaning cloth, and user manual.
- TOPTRO WiFi & Bluetooth Projector
- Lens cover.
- HDMI cable.
- Remote control
- Cleaning cloth.
- 3 in 1 AV cable.
- Power cable.
- User manual.
Pros & Cons – TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth
- Sleek look and design
- Light weight
- 100-50% zoom was a major bonus as I require about 62% reduction to properly fit an 18′ screen at this distance. Many other projectors only went to 75%
- 5500 lumens was adequately bright for outdoor viewing, even across the pool at a distance of 30 ft with pool lights on
- 10000:1 contrast made for a very sharp image, especially for a projector
- Bluetooth speaker connectivity has minimal delay and was easy to set up
- Image adjustment tailored the picture to a great color level
- Smooth focus turning wheel
- Fan Is not that loud compared to others
- Audio out connection drastically
Specs – TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Brightness: 5500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 10,000:1
- Keystone Correction: ± 15° vertical (manual)
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- WiFi: Yes (strictly to connect iPhone, iPad and Android devices)
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Projection modes: front / rear / front-ceiling / rear-ceiling
- Projection distance: 3 – 18 ft (1 – 5.5 m)
- Zoom function: 75% – 100%
- Focus: manual
- Screen size: 33 – 200 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Lamp life: 60000 hours.
- Dimensions: 7.64 x 6.02 x 3.15 in (19.4 x 15 x 8 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speakers: 3W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): supported.
- Android device wired connection: via MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device wired connection: via Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Suitable for PPT / Word presentations: Yes.
- Connection terminals: 2 x HDMI / USB / AV / VGA / SD card slot / audio output 3,5mm mini Jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Suitable for ceiling mounted: Yes, via universal ceiling mount.
Compare TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth vs WiMiUS K5
|Model||TOPTRO TR21||WiMiUS K5|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 720 px)||HD (1280 x 720 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||7000 lumens||7000 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|
|Built-in Speakers||3W dual stereo Hi-Fi||10W dual stereo Hi-Fi|
|Dolby Digital supported||Yes||No|
|Screen size||33 – 200 inches||50 – 200 inches|
TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth review
This rectangular-shaped projector is colored gray with black accents. While its outer shell is composed of plastic, a gray clothlike material covers most of the device’s upper surface. Seven control buttons can be accessed from the top. The exterior quality is top notch, the menu functions are intuitive easy to read and work well.
This projector is light, looks very modern, has a lot of features, easily to set up, and has a decent sound quality. An IR window, intended for use with the remote control, a power light, and the projector’s lens, can be seen from the front. Slits located on the left-hand side of the unit are utilized for ventilation.
I mounted the Tropro X1 directly over my headboard on the 9-foot height ceiling and, for now, projecting onto an off-white semi-textured wall at the end of my bed, which has a throw distance of 9.5 feet. Roughly an 88-inch diagonal picture. This projector has a bright clear picture at 120” even with some light in the room.
With the compact size and light weight, it has multiple ports, including HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, SD card, which is convenient to connect PC, TV Stick,PS4, X-Box,etc.
The Toptro X1 is rated at 7500 LUX lumens. This projector had enough lumens to be watched in lit rooms. The brightness can be adjusted according to the light, and the screen size as well, with the remote, which is awesome.
It produces native 1080full HD resolution. The picture quality is really impressive, especially when using the picture mode is changed to “Vivid”, done via a settings button on the remote. The edges are crisp; accurate and bright colour rendition; no lag when watching action clips.
The TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth has a contrast ratio of 10000:1. The picture is clear and crisp. Small houses, water drop and even you can see tiny hair as bright in this projector.
The keystone correction is magnificent, it correct horizontal and vertical. We have used the 4-corner keystone correction and have been able to square the image up. You do lose some resolution because the number of usable pixels is reduced, but the image is still very good.
Bluetooth audio levels are good, but depending upon the Bluetooth speaker you’re using, the audio is anywhere from 0.250 to .0750s out of sync with the video. If you want to use an external Bluetooth speaker and have it be in sync with the video, you will need to pair it with your streaming device (such as in my case the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and bypass the Bluetooth on the projector or just live with the audio from the built in projector speakers.
This projector is fast and easy to set up. Using the settings menu we had issued downloading the latest firmware (very slow download then stopped) – emailed customer service and they responded within 24 hours with a link to download the update – Seems like excellent customer service.
The usability with a Fire Stick is fantastic, the only issue is when connecting a speaker via bluetooth the sound properties in the Netflix menu must be changed to ordinary as it cannot play 5.1.
How to mirror Android devices with TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth via WiFi?
- Go to the projector’s Menu and select the signal source “Android”.
- Turn on the WiFi on your Android device and wait for a few seconds till the WiFi networks be displayed.
- Select the projector’s WiFi network.
- Drag down the Quick Settings Menu of your Android smartphone and click “Wireless Projection”. (This function name may be different or there may be no this function at all. You can check this with your Android device provider).
- Select the projector name after scanning and wait a few seconds to be connected.
Alternate of TOPTRO WiFi projector 5500 lumens Bluetooth
Toptro X1 Projector – Best Bluetooth WiFi Projector
Toptro Bluetooth wifi projector is the next product here for an expert review. As compared to other products here, this one is slightly on the costlier side. But it is entirely on a budget for those looking for a projector within $300. The device is pretty easy to clean and maintain for long durations. Also, it comes with smart technology, which helps amplify the lamp life to a great extent. Hence, you can use this gadget for more extended periods without any limitations.
Key Features of the Toptro X1 Projector
- Specifications are 10.24 x 9.06 x 4.33 inches
- Weight is 4.85 lbs
- Compact size, brighter screen, and clear images
- Multiple installations are available
The Toptro X1 projector offers you an exceptionally increased contrast ratio of 10000:1, which determines the clarity and precision of content on the screen. It also comes along with the updated 4D Keystone correction along with the zoom function. You can adjust your images’ corners at your convenience and fit them correctly within the screen without any troubles.
The first aspect that requires your attention here is the native 1920*1080 resolution. Every product from this brand strictly supports HD content on the screen. However, unlike the previous ones, this one is relatively lightweight and is an excellent choice for the ones traveling around. You no longer have to manage those irritating cables as the device offers you Bluetooth and wireless connectivity options.
Also, it offers broad compatibility with the presence of six different interfaces. You can seamlessly use the Toptro projector to cast content from your laptop, speakers, TV stick, phone, and other smart gadgets. If you face any troubles with the connection or the device itself, the company’s customer care is always ready to help you out.