Is BISSELL CrossWave pet pro worth buying? An upright hybrid mop vacuum is the BISSELL CrossWave Pet Pro. It is quite good at removing stains and does a terrific job of sucking up solid material on bare floors. It also has a respectable sense of quality, isn’t overly noisy, and is manageable to move around and store. Get details in BISSELL CrossWave pet pro troubleshooting tips & tricks.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Best Seller in US
Best Seller in UK
Although much relies on how you use this vacuum, the BISSELL CrossWave Pet Pro performs poorly when it comes to removing pet hair. It performs a great job cleaning pet hair and is reasonably competent at handling fine stuff on this surface type, but it struggles mightily with larger material. It feels rather well-built and is simple to pick up and move, although cleaning under tables and chairs might be difficult due to the hefty dirt compartment and water tank.
On this surface type, it effortlessly removes pet hair and small debris, not to mention the bulkiest stuff, with no discernible decline in suction capability as its dustbin fills up. It can remove stains fairly well because to its mopping feature.
Bissell Support Center – CrossWave pet pro troubleshooting
- My CrossWave has no suction
- CrossWave® Pet Pro has No Power
- CrossWave® Pet Pro Brush Not Turning
- How Do I Remove myCrossWave Cordless Max from the App?
- CrossWave® Pet Pro is Leaking
- CrossWave® Pet Pro Shuts Off Automatically
- CrossWave® Pet Pro has No Spray
- Cleaning & Emptying the Dirty Water Tank
- Plan of Protection for Pets via CrossWave Model – No Coverage
- Time: 240 minutes
- HEPA 1 L capacity Purple Color Filter Included Accessory
- Current Bagged/Bagless Bagless
- Features of 220 V
- Removing pet hair, ergonomic handle, handle controls, rotating brushes, edge cleaning, rinseable filters, water level indicators, detachable brushrolls, head lights, multi-surface, and surface cleaning
- Energy 400 W Type of CordCorded TypeWet/Dry
BISSELL CrossWave pet pro Consumer reviews
I would buy the CrossWave Pet Pro Wet Dry Vac Again
Submitted as part of a sweepstakes entry
I live on a farm. I have 4 dogs, 1 cat, and 6 people coming and going daily. I have an eight month old crawling on my floors; her hands and feet would get very dirty no matter how much I used a traditional mop. I had to do something. My tile is 26 years old + and very dull . After using the vac one time my floors were shining for the first time in years. The eight month old’s hands and feet did not get dirty. I loved it. It took some time to get use to using. I had to empty the dirty water 5 or 6 times. The head of the vac didn’t get into the tight areas of my kitchen and bathroom . I had to clean those areas by hand; But I can live with that.ByRobin at BISSELL
- What is the Best Pet Carpet Cleaner Spray price?
- Bissell 2554A CrossWave cordless max all in one wet-dry vacuum cleaner and mop review
- Bissell CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro multi-surface wet dry vacuum reviews
- Best protection plan – Best Buy, Walmart, Wayfair & Newegg
- Bissell SpotClean Pro portable carpet cleaner deep black/blue review