Does it have strong suction? Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998 is engineered with Tangle-Free Brush Roll, HEPA Sealed System, One Touch Easy Empty, and pet tools that store right on the vacuum. Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System separates and traps pet hair for an easy empty with the touch of a button. Know about more benefits in Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998 reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Best Seller in US
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Specs – Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
- 3 Compare Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
- 4 Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998 reviews
- 5 Alternate of Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
Pros & Cons
- Powerful suction
- Low or Plush Carpet settings
- Detachable canister (Lift Off Pod) and wand
- Fast easy installation
- Different settings for different types of flooring
- Maneuvers easily
- Button to empty canister is on the bottom
- Dust canister needs frequent emptying
- Without brush on it doesn’t get everything
Specs – Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
- Name: MultiClean™ Allergen Lift-Off® Pet Vacuum Cleaner
- Model No2852
- Brush System: Tangle Free
- Brush On Off Switch: Yes
- Clean Filter Indicator: No
- Variable Suction Control: No
- Cleaning System: MultiCyclonic
- Power Rating7 Amps
- Air Flow Indicator: No
- Filtration: SmartSeal Allergen System
- Power Cord Length: 30′
- Automatic Cord Rewind: No
- Hose Length: 7′
- Dirt Collection : Surface TypeCarpet and Rugs, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Carpet, Area Rugs, Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors, Pet Beds, Heavy Traffic Areas, Large Area
- Cleaning System: MultiCyclonic
- Cleaning Path Width: 13″
- Dirt Sensor: No
- Swivel Head: Yes
- Specialty Tools
- Surface Height Settings: Auto Height Adjustment
- Bag Type: Bagless
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.75 L
- Easy Empty Dirt Cup: Yes
- Carry Handle: Yes
- Soft Bumper: No
- Multi Use Tools: Combination Crevice Tool Dusting Brush
- Pet Hair ToolsPet TurboEraser Tool
- Color: Black with Electric Blue Accents
- Weight1: 5.7 lbs
Compare Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
|MultiClean Lift-Off Pet||Pet Hair Eraser Turbo+|
|Filtration||HEPA Sealed Allergen System||SmartSeal Allergen System|
|Tangle-Free Brush Roll||✔||✔|
|One Touch Easy Empty||✔||✔|
|Brush Roll ON/OFF||✔||✔|
|Extended Quick Release Wand||✔||✔|
|Weigh / Cord Length||15.5 lb. / 30 ft.||14.5 lb. / 30 ft.|
Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998 reviews
It has incredible suction power and a swivel steering mechanism that made it really easy to maneuver around corners and furniture.
It has an on/off button on top of the canister and a toggle switch on the wand’s handle that lets you change between low carpet and plush carpet. There’s another button next to the on/off switch that allows you to turn the brush roll on and off.
Where theBISSELL MultiClean Pet Vacuum really shines is the Lift-Off Pod and the hose, or wand as it’s labeled on the machine. The Lift-Off Pod is the official name for the vacuum’s canister, which completely detaches from the foot. You can carry the Lift-Off Pod around and use the wand to reach inconvenient areas, like corners or in between couch cushions, or out-of-reach objects, like ceiling fans.
You will find a Tangle-Free Brush Roll. This Tangle-Free Brush Roll is exceptionally useful, since it allows you to vacuum and brush any surface.
The BISSELL Lift-Off Vacuum has three major inner parts—the Inner Cyclone Separator, the Pre-Motor Filter, and the Post-Motor Filter. The Inner Cyclone Separator and the Pre-Motor Filter are both washable, but the Post-Motor Filter must be replaced every six months.
Pet TurboEraser Tool
The Pet TurboEraser Tool is the most useful tool that Bissell has included. By using the Pet TurboEraser Tool, you are able to vacuum on small and confined spaces and surfaces that the main vacuum can’t reach. A couch, for example, or a small chair. The brush on this tool allows pet hair, dirt, and dust to be gathered up and removed with ease.
At 0.75 liters, the dust canister is quite small. I had to empty it once during cleaning and once right after. Still worth mentioning though, since other vacuums in this category have dust canisters that have a capacity of more than 2 liters.
How to setup?
It arrived separated into three main parts: the foot, the Lift-Off Pod, and the handle. Putting it together took about 30 seconds—all I had to do was place the Lift-Off Pod on top of the foot and click it into place, and then place the handle into the designated slot and secure that too. The last step is to attach the hose from the top of the handle to the opening of the canister of the Lift-Off Pod, and I was ready to go.
Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998 Customer reviews
Hair Beware! Superstar performance on fur, hair, and dander.
My husband and I have two rescue dogs—one long haired husky mix and one medium haired lab mystery mix—and a toddler. Our home has a mix of flooring types and stairs. I am overjoyed with this vacuum! It turns easily and the LED headlights on the front actually did help me see dog fur that was invisible without it on. The Brush Roll button is easy to use and the handle of the vacuum has a control for different pile lengths which makes cleaning easier since my home has many transitions from hardwood to rug to carpet.
These are great features, but in my opinion the best thing is how effective this vacuum was on dog fur. It seemed like it was picking up more fur/hair/debris than our prior vacuum so I decided to do a test. After running a different vacuum first, I then followed up and re-vacuumed with this Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-OFF Pet Vacuum. It outperformed our old vacuum by miles.
The sheer amount of dust, dander, and fur that it picked up is frankly impressive (and also really gross). I am allergic to most dander, pollen, and molds, so a vacuum that can filter out some of those bad things with its HEPA allergen system and capture fine particles is amazing. I am in awe of how much dirt this vacuum picked up and will include a picture of it.
After almost a month of use, the Brush Roll has zero fur or hair tangles (I have very long hair, so this is nothing short of amazing), and the removable Lift-Off Pod and brush attachments made cleaning our stairs a breeze. I might be in love. The bad: I cannot state enough how much I dislike the placement of the cord clips. The cord fell out of the clips constantly and I felt like I was having to fight moving the cord out of my way more than necessary.
That said, this is a relatively small gripe considering how well this vacuum performed in our multi-dog home! I received this vacuum from the Stellar Product Testing Panel, but I would happily purchase this independently and have already recommended it to my parents.By Customer at Bissell
Alternate of Bissell Multiclean Allergen Lift-off pet vacuum with HEPA filter sealed system 2998
DYSON Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Vacuum
- Weight:5.9 lbs.
- Cord or cordless:Cordless
- Run time:Up to 60 minutes
- Bag or bagless:Bagless
- Dirt cup capacity:.2 gallons
- Filter:Whole-machine filtration
Dyson’s super-lightweight modelreceived perfect scores in our pet hair pick-up tests. It comes with a mini motorized tool to help remove pet hair and dirt from carpet and upholstery. And since it’s cordless, you’ll never have to worry about you (or your pets!) tripping over a power cord!
The cordless stick vacuum was great at picking up pet hair on carpets and floors and it converts into a hand vac allowing you to easily tackle furniture, too. When you’re done vacuuming it can be conveniently stored on the wall-mounted drop-in dock so you don’t have to worry about it falling over.
Reasons to buy
- Perfect score for picking up pet hair in our test
- Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet upright vacuum reviews & price
- Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum reviews
- Shark VM252 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum mop reviews
- Shark vacuum parts & accessories for sale
- Shark Navigator Freestyle cordless stick vacuum cleaner – SV1106 reviews