Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 also comes with an optional Febreze filter that eliminates odors while you clean, letting you enjoy a fresher home. Plus, with features like the Tangle-Free Brush Roll and a One-Touch Easy Empty Dirt Tank, you don’t have to worry about cleaning your vacuum after you’ve cleaned your home. And getting your vacuum ready for storage is as easy as pushing a button with the Automatic Cord Rewind feature. Reach more messes with specialized pet tools that store on board like the LED Lighted Crevice Tool. Get details in Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Specification – Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909
- 2 Annual recurring costs
- 3 Compare Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 vs Pet Eraser Turbo Plus
- 4 Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 review
- 5 How to assemble Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner?
- 6 Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 customer review
In the box
- Vacuum head
- Pre-motor filter (non-scented)
- Pre-motor filter (Febreze scented)
- Pre-motor felt
- Post-motor filter
- Dirt compartment
- Inner cyclone
- Dirt compartment cover
- LED crevice tool
- Soft bristle brush (also an upholstery tool)
- Turbo brush
- User guide
Specification – Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909
- Product Type: Upright Vacuum
- Surface Type: Thin Carpets & Low Pile Rugs; Upholstery; Hardwood/Wood Laminate; Thick Carpet & Shag Rugs; Tile; Marble
- Pieces Included: Pet Tool
- Amperage: 7 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 840 Watts
- Pet Tool Included: Yes
- Color: Gray/Blue/Green
- Bagged or Bagless: Bagless
- Vacuum Cleaner Bags Included: No
- Features: Brush Agitator On/Off Switch
- Pet Features: Pet Attachment/Tool; Engineered specifically to pick up pet hair
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
Annual recurring costs
Pre-motor filters – Both the foam and felt filters need to be replaced every three to six months. The foam filter also comes in a Febreze-brand variant, which is advertised to keep odors down in your home, although we don’t currently test for this. Both filters are sold separately. Post-motor (HEPA) filter is not washable. This should be replaced every three to six months. Just like the foam pre-motor filter, you can also get this part as Febreze-scented.
Compare Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 vs Pet Eraser Turbo Plus
|VACUUM||PET HAIR ERASER 1650A||TURBO PLUS 24613,24619||TURBO REWIND 2790,2790W,27909|
|Pile Height Adjustment||Manual||Automatic||Automatic|
|Auto Cord Rewind||No||No||Yes|
|Variable Suction Control||No||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length (foot)||30||30||27|
|Hose Length (foot)||8||7||7. 5|
|Bin Capacity (liter)||1.5||0.75||0.75|
|Tools||LED Lighted Crevice Tool,|
2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush,
Pet TurboEraser Tool,
|LED Lighted Crevice Tool,|
2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush,
Pet TurboEraser Tool or 3-in-1 Stair Tool
|LED Lighted Crevice Tool,|
2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush,
Pet TurboEraser Tool
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 review
It’s made from mostly hard plastic, except for its metal wand, but it could feel more sturdy. This vacuum has a single-hand stick grip, which some users may prefer, and there’s suction control accessible on its handle. The head of the vacuum has a headlight while the crevice tool has a LED light near the brush so you can illuminate hard-to-reach, possibly dark areas.
Post-motor (HEPA) filter:This filter can’t be washed. You have access to it once you remove the dirt compartment, and you just need to twist it to take it out. If dust/debris accumulates on it, gently tap the filter against a trash container to remove it.
Pre-motor filters:These filters are found under the top cover of the of the dirt compartment. They can be washed with a light detergent when needed, but they need to dry for 24 hours before reuse.
There are a few tools that come with the BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus. There’s a soft bristle brush that you can also use to clean upholstery. The crevice tool also has an LED light on the end of it so you can better see what you’re cleaning in dark and dusty areas.
The brushroll can be removed but you need a Philips screwdriver to remove the 10 screws that hold in the base cover. After that, you can remove the brushroll belt that holds it in place, and you can pull or cut out debris or hair tangled around the brush.
The top cover twists off and it empties from the bottom. You can also remove the cyclone cylinder and wash it with warm water, but remember to let it dry for 24 hours before using it again.
Just like the brushroll, you need to take out all the screws first to access this part. The belt may need to be removed if there’s any clogged debris or tangled hair on the brushroll. It just needs to be inspected to see if it’s damaged or needs replacing.
How to assemble Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner?
- Slide end of wand into top of base. It will “click” when inserted correctly.
- Attach Stretch Hose by lining the tabs on the circular cuff with the notches on the back of the handle. Twist clockwise to lock hose into place.
- Press the Dirt Tank Release Button and pull tank away from the vacuum to remove.
- Attach end of hose to vacuum by sliding square cuff into the bracket below the power switch.
- Install optional Febreze filter by twisting tank cover to unlock position and pulling up on the handle. Remove the Pre-Motor Filter and replace with Febreze filter. Reinstall tank cover when done.
- Place the Dirt Tank on the vacuum by securing the bottom in place first, then push back until you hear a “click”.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 Performance review
If you’re looking for an upright vacuum that does a better job on bare floors, take a look at the BISSELL CleanView Swivel Pet. The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus is okay on bare floors. It’s easily able to pick up small debris like rice but it has a bit more of a problem picking up larger debris like cereal as it gets caught in the vacuum’s front cover as well as near the end of the tunnel.
The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus is great on high-pile carpet. It’s able to pick up most pet hair. It struggles a bit more with small and large debris, but at least its performance stays fairly consistent as the dirt compartment fills.
The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus is great on low-pile carpet. It slightly struggles to pick up small debris like baking soda and there’s even some residue left behind within the connector between the wand and hose. However, it’s still able to pick up most small and large debris even as the dirt compartment fills. It can also pick up pet hair without a problem. If you want an upright vacuum that’s even better on low-pile carpet, check out theShark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 customer review
Excellent Bagless Vaccum with Turbo Plus!!!
BISSELL – Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum was very easy to assemble. It came with nicely packaged and various add-on tools Dusting brush, wand, motorized brush and LED lighted crevice tool.
We have tried many of the vacuum brands and there were certain things we didn’t like about it. We bought this vacuum and used it for more than 2 weeks now. It outperforms other vacuums by far. With the other vacuums the brushes were always getting filed with hair from our dog and my wife / daughter’s long hair, and we always had to reach inside the canister to pull out debris. In Pet Hair Eraser, nothing on the brush and the canister empties out perfectly. It makes our carpet look beautiful when we are done. It is easy to maneuver and suck out all debris really well. We can’t say enough good about this vacuum.
I have tried in carpet, hard floors and it works really great. This vacuum comes with bagless technology and no bags to buy or replace. Creative tool and dusting brush are really good add-ons which allow you to clean tight spaces, stairs and flat surfaces. It has 0.2-gallon dust cup and holds lot of dirt, so you can empty it less. It has motorized brush for tough tasks and lifts stubborn pet hair and ground-in dirt from surfaces while powerful suction carries it away.
It has strong suction power from start to finish and Cyclonic technology separates dirt from the air, preventing it from clogging filters and ensuring consistently strong suction power. The 30″ cord enables you to clean a large area before needing to change outlets. The Wand for cleaning above the floor extends to clean ceiling fans and other hard-to-reach places. With a 120V motor, you can achieve reliable suction and helps you keep your home clean.
If you have pets, please don’t look back and buy this vacuum.By Selva at Best Buy
- eufy by Anker HomeVac S11 Infinity cordless stick-vacuum review
- Bissell CrossWave all in one wet dry vacuum cleaner and mop review
- INSE cordless stick vacuum cleaner 23KPa powerful suction with 250W motor
- Vistefly V10 Pro cordless vacuum cleaner review
- Eureka Flash lightweight stick vacuum cleaner NES510 reviews