Does it come with removal dust bag? The Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver features an innovative new design that makes cleaning easier and faster than ever before. The vacuum cleaner comes equipped with a powerful motor, a HEPA filter, and a built-in crevice tool for deep cleaning in hard-to-reach areas. It also includes a dusting brush and a flexible hose for reaching into tight spaces. Reveal more benefits in Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
- Combo Brush/Dusting Tool
- Extension Wand
- Crevice Tool
- Pet Handimate
Pros & Cons
- 35 feet cord length
- Suction Type Motorized
- Multi-surface cleaning
- HEPA filter
- very powerful suction
- High recurring cost
Specs – Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver
- Cord Length (Feet) 35
- Color Silver
- Wand Material Aluminum
- Wand Type Telescopic
- Attachment Reach (ft.) 10
- Attachment Type(s) Combo Tool (Dusting/Crevice), Pet Handi-Mate, Telescoping Wand
- Number of Onboard Attachments 3
- Belt Item Number N/A
- Cleaning Width (in.) 12.75
- Suction Type Motorized
- Other Features Power Flow – dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates
- Features Multi Surface
- Number of Height Adjustments 5
- Pile Height Adjustment Manual
- Number of Amps 12
- Number of Motor Speeds 1
- Cord Storage Manual Wrap
- Item Weight (lbs.) 21
- Item Weight Range 20 – 24 lbs.
- Controls on Handle Yes
- Filter Type HEPA
- Number of Filters 3
- Light Yes
- Power Cord Included Yes
- Assembly Required Yes
Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver reviews
It is portable at weights of around 20 pounds and dimension of 14.25 x 13.75 x 45.75 inches. It is one of the heaviest upright vacuums in SHARK lineup, which made it less maneuverable than some others. The power cord reaches up to 30 feet, though, allowing you to cover some serious territory in a hurry. In addition, the hose extends an extra 10 feet.
It features an automatic shutoff feature in handle so you won’t accidentally leave it running while you go out of the room. You’ll find an extension wand, upholstery tool, dusting brush and crevice tool. The upholstery brush is soft and has short bristles with a wide cleaning path and a tight hold for the hose.
The Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver comes with a handy tool tray that holds up to eight different cleaning tools. This makes it easier than ever to keep your home clean without having to dig through bags full of dust bunnies.
LED indicator & Brush
It comes with “smart” features. When the blue light flashes, it refers the dust bag is full. The red reset button is actually for the agitator; The Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power and turns off when the floor is clean. A blue light on the nose of the machine lights up when you activate the brush then goes out after about 5 seconds. It will come on again when you go over an area with extra debris.
The Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver features an innovative HEPA filter that traps 99 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. It also includes a powerful motor that provides superior suction power.
This vacuum comes with a large dustbin that holds up to 2.5 gallons of debris. You can easily empty the bin by pressing the button located at the bottom of the handle.
This vacuum cleaner uses a powerful motor that delivers up to 1,000 watts of power. Its unique brush bar system allows the vacuum cleaner to reach into small cracks and crevices for thorough cleaning. This vacuum has tremendous suction– 40% more than the top of the line Dyson. It will vacuum in light cat litter from around the baseboard trim at 3 inches distance.
5-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning for bare floors to plush pile carpeting and rugs, while the Reach-Out telescoping wand includes attachments that help you get places you normally couldn’t reach with an upright.
How to change bag in Kenmore FloorCare?
- Fold the safety seal tab on the new dust bag away from the opening that fits on the dust
- Push dust bag collar opening completely over the dust bag holder as far as it will go.
- Tuck the bag into the dust bag chamber. Be sure all sides of the dust bag are completely within bag cavity prior to closing.
- Place the tab on the dust bag cover in the slot on the vacuum cleaner.
- Press the dust bag cover into place. You will hear a distinct snap when cover is securely closed.
Kenmore Floor Care Elite upright bagged vacuum silver alternative
Shark Navigator DLX Upright Professional Vacuum
- Large canister
- HEPA filter
- Extendable hose
- Relatively heavy
- Assembly process is a bit complex
- Dimensions: 47 x 11.5 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 18.6 pounds
- Cleaning Path Width: 9.25 inches
- Bin Volume: 3.5 quarts
- Cord Length: 25 feet
- Battery Life: Not applicable
- Compatible Floor Type: Carpet, hardwood, and tile
Even though its heavier than others, at 18.6 pounds, it was able to pick up both the hair and cereal in three passes or less. In addition, it was easy to maneuver around obstacles like a coffee table, thanks to the swiveling floor head that rotates almost 180 degrees.
This upright vacuum also removes allergens from the air with a HEPA filter. We also like that it comes with an upholstery attachment, crevice tool, motorized floor nozzle, and wand for the hose that extends as far as 11 feet.
Looking for something designed specifically for carpeting and rugs? Your best bet is the Shark Navigator DLX, which performed well on medium and high-pile carpets during our testing.
Shark’s Navigator series is known for having a long list of included attachments and it’s certainly an addition that makes this vacuum a great value. Just be aware: the assembly process for this vac is a bit complex. It took four minutes to complete because the pieces don’t click into place and you need a screwdriver (which is not provided) to connect them tightly.
- Eureka AirSpeed vs PowerSpeed upright vacuum comparison – which has better cleaning?
- Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed bagless upright vacuum cleaner review
- Top 10 upright vacuum cleaners for sale
- Kenmore Elite 21814 pet friendly CrossOver lightweight bagged HEPA canister vacuum review
- Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 reviews