Today’s life is stressful. A complex condition that can affect many parts of your body and may result in reduced feeling in the feet. By increasing circulation, Revitive can help to reduce or prevent symptoms such as blood-pooling caused by diabetes. But things do not go always with you. What you will do if your Revitive not working, vibrating, turning on or charging? Find this guide useful when you need.
Revitive Charger best price in US
Revitive Medic best price in UK
How to resolve if Revitive stopped working?
We have done extensive workout to understand users’ common problem and prepare this solution guide.
Why is my Revitive not vibrating?
The REVITIVE does not vibrate or roll. Instead, the REVITIVE uses an electro-muscle stimulation to create contractions in your calf muscles. These contractions will, in turn, move your feet forward and backwards, in a rocking motion, on the device itself. This is how the Iso-Rocker is utilized. This Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) has been described as being a bit like “pins & needles”. As a result, Revitive will not be vibrating.
How I can resolve if Revitive not turning on?
First, check electrical socket power is switched on and the power adaptor is plugged into Revitive correctly. If still not working – contact your authorised dealer.
Subscribe to our buying guide - critics reviews & comparison!
There are a few things to check if this occurs: (1) Press and hold “+” button again for 3 seconds. (2) Check if the batteries are properly positioned/inserted and try again. (3) The batteries could be dead – replace the batteries and try again. Replacement batteries and Gel Pads are available from this website.
What should I do if Revitive not charging?
Possible reason may be – AC Adapter not switched on at the electrical outlet or AC Adaptor not plugged into device properly. Check electrical outlet power is switched on and the AC Adaptor is plugged into the device correctly. If still not working – contact your authorized dealer
If you have The REVITIVE Medic, then it has a powerful, non-removable, Lithium Ion battery: 1200mAh. On a full charge, it will last for about 7 days if using it for 30 minutes a day. You may also check whether it is properly working.
Why has my Revitive stopped working for sensation?
Loss of sensation could be related to a few things; the most common cause is a lack of hydration. Ensure the soles of your feet and legs are well moisturised and drink plenty of water before and after using the device. The device uses your body to create the electrical circuit. Water is an excellent conductor of electricity and if your body is less hydrated (below 60%), then the stimulation may be less. It is always important to remain well hydrated and you may be surprised by the difference it can make to your Revitive session. Revitive will not be vibrating rather will be creating elctro-muscle stimulation.
Can you use Revitive with high blood pressure?
Revitive is a great product. Revitive is not vibrating rather it is creating Electro-muscle stimulation. With regular use, it can help improve your blood circulation in the affected areas. It can also help relieve swelling and alleviate pain. You should use Revitive at least once a day. Each session with the Revitive should be between 20 to 30 minutes long. But If you have an existing medical condition, including high blood pressure, we recommend you to consult your doctor before using Revitive.
Who should not use Revitive?
Revitive should not be used by those people who are:
• Fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or AICD
• Being treated for, or have the symptoms of, an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (“DVT”)
Consult with your doctor before using this device if:
• You are in the care of a doctor
• You have a history of heart problems
• You have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy
• You are unsure about the suitability of Revitive for you
• You are unsure about the cause of your symptoms
If you have a metallic implant, you may experience pain or discomfort near the implant when applying electrical stimulation, if this should occur discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor
The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level
Do not use the Body Pads on your head, face, neck or chest
Do not apply foot-pads or Body Pads directly:
• On open wounds or rashes, swollen, red, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions (such as phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, cellulitis)
• On or close to, malignant tumours
• On areas treated with radiotherapy (within the past 6 months)
• On reproductive organs
Electrode Body Pads are for single person use only. Do not share body pads with others
Do not use Body Pads after their use by date
There is a chance you may experience skin irritation or burns beneath the stimulation electrodes or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation
Symptoms may worsen during the initial treatment phase before getting better. This may occur if the body has not yet adjusted to increased muscular activity and blood circulation. If this occurs, reduce the intensity and the duration of treatment which will reduce the initial symptoms. If symptoms persist consult with your doctor
Be careful when applying stimulation over (Revitive not vibrating rather creating Electro-Muscle Stimulation):
• Areas of skin that lack normal sensation – be careful not to overstimulate the area. Check for signs of skin irritation (redness), bruising or pain. If in doubt consult your doctor
• Over the abdomen during menstruation
• After recent surgical procedures (within the past 6 months) as stimulation may disrupt your healing process
• If you are likely to bleed internally, such as following an injury or fracture – use a low intensity and/or shorter time to avoid over – stimulation
• After a long period of immobility or inactivity – use a low intensity and shorter time to avoid overstimulation or muscle fatigue
Do not use body pads after their expiration date.
This product is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety
Am I eligible for VAT Relief, if I buy Revitive?
As long as you meet the qualifying criteria the exemption process in the Revitive Checkout works as follows:
1. Please ensure that you have registered or logged in before placing an order containing an item that you wish to claim VAT relief for.
2. Once you place an item in your basket you will be presented with a ‘pop up’ which will ask “will you be claiming the VAT back?” As long as you feel that you meet the criteria above, click on “yes”.
3. You will then be presented with a page asking you “who is this product for?” Please click on the appropriate button and then click “continue”.
4. In order to meet yours and our legal obligations to HM Customs and Excise and in order to avoid paying VAT you will then be presented with a straightforward on-line VAT relief claim form to complete. Please note that we are only able to exempt VAT from the actual goods, but not from the delivery charges (which will attract VAT as normal). After completing the form you will be taken back to the normal shopping page and can carry on checking out as normal and you will see the ‘VAT saving’ as part of your savings total.
5. If you are in any doubt as to whether you are able to claim this relief you should consult notice 701/7 VAT reliefs for disabled people.
What does ‘disabled or chronically sick’ mean?
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
1. With a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities.
2. With a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
3. With a terminal illness.
4. It does not include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied, or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.