How long is battery life in BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum? It is truly amazing when it come to suction power, technology, and performance. It has a Tangle-Free Brush Roll that actively prevents hair wrap, you don’t have to worry about hair getting wrapped around the brush. It comes with a powerful High-Performance Digital Motor and a 25V lithium-ion battery which provide up to 50 minutes of cordless cleaning. Discover more in BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Specs – BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum
- 3 BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum reviews
- 4 Alternate of BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum
Pros & Cons
- Headlights with LED
- Very strong Suction
- Installation is very easy
- Handles pet hair very well
- Cheap plastic made dust canister
Specs – BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum
- ICONPet Turbo vacuum is powerful yet lightweight
- Engineered with Turbo Boost supported by a digital motor and 25V Lithium-ion battery
- SmartSeal Allergen System traps fine dust and allergens inside vacuum
- Up to 50 minutes of runtime
- Tangle-free brush roll actively prevents hair wrap
- LED Headlights illuminate pet hair and debris on all surfaces
- Easy Empty Dirt Tank with CleanSlide makes it easy to empty without touching
- Parking Brake feature locks wheels in place to rest against a wall
- Use as a handheld or high reach for quick cleanups
- Cyclonic cleaning system
- 0.4-Liter dirt cup capacity
- Portions of sales go to the Bissell Pet Foundation to help animals find a loving home
- LED Crevice + Dusting brush tool
- LED Motorized TurboBrush tool
- Wall mount
BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum reviews
This is a good stick vac that comes with multiple attachments for the hand-held component, has great suction and is very versatile. It has a removable canister with a metal filter that you can wash. Its dimension is 31.46 x 10.76 x 7.5 inches and weighs only 12.23 pounds.
Includes Specialized Pet Tools & Storage Solutions. Comes with a LED Crevice + Dusting Brush Tool, LED Motorized TurboBrush Tool, plus a wall mount for storage and a parking brake to lock the wheels in place when leaning vacuum against a wall.
Turbo Brush & Head
The head on this one is really strong and the suction of the brush head glides the brush head over the carpet with a suction. The LED lights made it simple for me to go from carpet to hard wood- and I was stunned by how easily dirty could be recognized with the bright LED lights; The LED lights made it super easy to see dirt, hair, dust and small particles.
Yes, it coms with washable filter. The foam pre-motor filter (located on the top of the dirt tank) and the pleated post-motor filter can be rinsed under warm water. Just be sure to let the filters dry for 24 hours before placing them back in the vacuum.
3 speed suction power led’s are very bright so you can see small stuff on floor which you can’t see normally.consumer reports gave a different model a good review better than shark and dyson for batter power.on lowest settings does a good job some items maybe a little heaver than crumbs so you increase speed to second for spider webs highest settings. edge cleaning sometimes the head of vacuum pushes stuff toward edge increase power no problem.
It takes 4 hours to charge full. I was able to get a solid 30 minutes of vacuuming on full power mode with this cordless vacuum, and normally I would get about 7 on my old cordless with a full charge on max. The vacuum has 3 power settings that are adjustable near the grip of the vacuum, and all of them work very well
BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum Performance reviews
I am able to vacuum my 2500 sq. ft. home (mostly carpet, some hardwood) in less than 30 mins with great suction and amazing maneuverability. The vacuum is able to reach under objects almost completely parallel to the ground (e.g., beds, end tables) and the lights make it easy to see if I have missed anything. The battery lasts for the entire 2500 sq. ft. on medium power. Even then, the battery charges quickly. It is very lightweight and makes vacuuming stairs simple.
When emptying the container, it just took a simple button press the release the entire canister. I really like the design of this filter because it uses a washable replaceable filter that can be cleaned and reused. Also, the canister uses a metal piece that is pictured to separate the dirt from the filter, making it super easy to dump without a mess into the trash can. Great ergonomics for getting rid of the dirt and easily accessible to clean.
Alternate of BISSELL ICONpet Turbo cordless stick vacuum
Eureka FloorRover Elite NEU63
- Vacuum Type Upright
- Bagless Yes
- Cordless No
- Anti-Allergy Filter (HEPA) Yes
- Wet Compatible No
If you’re looking for an upright vacuum to deal with pet hair, the Eureka FloorRover Elite NEU360 is an excellent choice. This vacuum does an outstanding job of dealing with pet hair on bare floors as well as low and high-pile carpet. Its brushroll is easily removable, meaning you can clear away any tangled pet hair with minimal difficulty. There’s also an onboard HEPA filter to trap allergens as you clean.
Thanks to this vacuum’s bagless design and washable filters, recurring costs shouldn’t be a major issue. While you can’t change this vacuum’s floorhead height, it does have a brushroll on/off switch, which is great if you want to prevent the floorhead from getting caught on rug tassels or scratching bare floors. There’s also a ‘Suction Control’ setting in its hose, so you can lower its suction power if you’re having trouble pushing it around on carpeted surfaces.
Unfortunately, this vacuum doesn’t feel very sturdy, with a predominantly hard plastic body that creaks and wobbles while in use. It can be a bit of a hassle to maneuver in tight areas since its bulky dustbin gets in the way when vacuuming under tables and chairs. Many parts need regular cleaning, though thankfully, they’re easy to access. Overall, it’s a great option for pet owners
- BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus lightweight upright vacuum cleaner 24613 review
- BISSELL 2554A CrossWave cordless max all in one wet-dry vacuum cleaner and mop for hard floors review
- BISSELL SurfaceSense pet multi-surface vacuum reviews
- Bissell PowerGlide pet slim corded vacuum 3070 reviews
- Bissell 2252 CleanView Swivel upright bagless vacuum carpet cleaner green pet review