Deep Clean mode offers powerful cleaning to out clean the leading rental, and carpets dry in about 30 minutes with Express Clean Mode. All of this cleaning power comes in a lightweight and maneuverable machine with a low-profile foot that gets under furniture. With the Bissell Pro Heat 2X Revolution Pet Pro, you have everything you need to take on tough pet messes. Find details in Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
- Upper Handle
- 1 Screw attached to Upper Handle
- Base with Dirty Water Tank
- Clean Water Tank
- Carry Handle
- BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy
- BISSELL Pet Stain & Odor + Antibacterial Formula
- Accessory bag & hose
- Tough Stain Tool
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool
- Nozzle Clean Out Tool
- Dimensions (Overall): 43.5 Inches (H) x 12.5 Inches (W) x 15 Inches (D)
- Weight: 17.5 Pounds
- Includes: Detail Brush, Extension Hose, Cleaning Solution
- Features: Dual Brushes, Cord Wrap, Fingertip Controls, Dirt Container, DirtLifter Brush System, 3 Steam Settings, Lightweight Construction, Removable Nozzle, Removable Tank
- Water Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Cable/Cord Length: 25 Feet
- Wattage Required: 815 watts
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Cleaning Path Width: 11 Inches
- Recommended Surface Application: Carpet
- Recommended Product Application: Floor
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: No Battery Used
What is good in Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner?
- CleanShot® Pretreater – Integrated pretreater for attacking spots and stains.
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool – Removes pet hair, stains and odors.
- Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Formula – Removes even the toughest pet stains and odors. Removes pet urine and even skunk odor!
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover – Makes the cleanup after you clean quick and easy.
- Outcleans the Leading Rental*
- Adjustable Cleaning Mode – Dries in about an hour with Express Clean Mode** so you can get back to your floors.
- Dual Dirtlifter® Power Brushes combined with Heatwave Technology® work to remove dirt and stains from your carpet.
- Lightweight design and low profile foot make it easy to maneuver under and around furniture.
- Includes 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool, 3″ Tough Stain Tool and 8oz. Professional Pet Urine
- Eliminator + Oxy.
- 25 Foot Power Cord.
- 8 Foot Hose.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Compare Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner vs TurboClean PowerBrush Pet
|Revolution Pet Pro||TurboClean PowerBrush Pet|
|Weight||18 lb.||12 lb.|
|Clean Water Tank Capacity||1 gallon||1/2 gallon|
|Surface Type||Carpet, Upholstery & Area Rugs||Carpet & Area Rugs|
|Dries in About 30 Minutes*||✔||✘|
|Removable Brush Roll Cover||✔||✘|
|Bonus 3″ Tough Stain Tool||Yes||No|
|Formula Samples Included||3||1|
How to assemble?
- First, insert the (aluminum) Upper Handle at the top of the base until you hear a “click”. Do NOT put the clean tank on the machine until Step 5.
- Next, align the carry handle with the slots on either side of the base (behind the power switch and cleaning mode switch). The carry handle will “click” into place.
- Use a Philips screwdriver to secure the screw (found taped to upper handle) into the carry handle.
- Wrap the cord around the carry handle and Quick Release™ Cord Wrap hook.
- At the bottom of the upper handle, align the clean water tank with the grooves and slide the tank into place.
Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner reviews
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro looks like an oversized upright vacuum, and it has a number of useful features that make it incredibly versatile and easy to use. For instance, you can choose between the new Max Clean (labeled as Deep Clean on the machine itself) or Express Clean modes. The latter uses less water and soap so carpets will dry faster—usually in about 30 minutes, according to the brand. There’s also a CleanShot Pretreater pedal that, when pumped by foot, squirts extra soap from the front of the brush head to help break down tough stains.
This carpet cleaner is easy to maneuver, and its soap and water trigger is conveniently located inside the handle. The clean water tank is easy to fill with one of the included cleaning solution samples—Bissell’s Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy and the Pet Stain & Odor + Antibacterial Carpet Formula. If you’re using an Easy Fill soap, which the included Antibacterial Carpet Formula happens to be, you can just pour until it reaches the line on the tank. However, not all Bissell soaps are Easy Fill—for instance, the Pet Urine Eliminator isn’t—so make sure to double check before you pour it in. If it’s not an Easy Fill formula, you have to measure it out in the bottle’s cap.
The Bissell carpet cleaner has a 1-gallon clean water tank, but if you’re on the deep-clean mode, it won’t last you very long. In the process of washing one medium-sized rug, I had to refill it once and empty the dirty water tank twice.
Another big plus is the 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery tool, which has both wet and dry modes. It features rubber bristles to more efficiently collect pet hair, and it even has a small dustbin attached that collects hair and dirt for easy disposal. In addition to this attachment, you also get a 3-inch hand tool that’s designed to help scrub out stains.
Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner performance reviews
If you have pets, chances are you’re no stranger to stains, whether is dirt, urine, vomit, or something else. The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro claims to remove deep stains from carpets; to see if this was true, I stained an old rug with mustard, chocolate, salad dressing, coffee, wine, dirt, and permanent marker. After letting the stains dry, I put the carpet cleaner to the test.
The good news is that this machine is easy to clean after use—important if you’re going to be sucking up pet hair left and right. I love that the brush head comes off easily, allowing me to rinse off the clear cover. There’s even a nozzle cleaning tool that you can use to scrape out any lingering hair or dirt. It’s an incredibly well-thought-out design that’s far superior to many of its competitors.
Alternate of Bissell Proheat 2X revolution carpet cleaner
Kenmore Pet Friendly Upright Vacuum
Pet hair is an annoyance for most pet owners, but if you or someone in your family happens to be allergic to pet hair, it can also be a serious health issue. This upright Kenmore has all the extras to keep pet hair where it belongs — inside the vacuum. Certified by The Asthma and Allergy Foundation (AAFA), this Kenmore passed AAFA tests for low emissions both while vacuuming and when changing the bag and while we haven’t tested this specific model, Kenmore vacuums do well in our performance tests, we know and trust the rigid standards of the AAFA, and are impressed with their certification criteria.
This vacuum maintains its performance even as the bag fills and clogs with dirt and it’s loaded with features like a powerful motor, a five-position adjustable height nozzle for easier pushing across all carpet styles and an air-powered hand tool with a rotating brush to more easily remove stubborn pet hair from upholstery, bedding, and stairs.
Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Vacuum
Offering powerful pet hair pickup with an affordable price tag, the Bissell Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum conquers pet messes on hardwood, carpet, vinyl and tile with ease. The triple-action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair, and its soft bristles work gently on hard surfaces to remove fine dust and debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Swivel steering gets around and under furniture and other obstacles without a problem, while edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities pick up pet hair from one edge of the brush roll to the other. (This means you’ll spend less time cleaning.)
Clean hard-to-reach areas with a six-foot stretch hose and specialty tools including a corner tool and a TurboEraser tool. The multi-cyclonic suction system offers top-notch suction needed to grab pet hair, while a multi-level filtration system (with a washable filter!) helps trap dust and debris. Done cleaning? A bottom, easy-empty dustbin is quick and delightfully mess-free. And at just 13.5 pounds, it’s easy to carry up and down stairs or from room to room without breaking a sweat.
- BISSELL JetScrub Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner 25299 review
- Bissell ProHeat 2X replacement parts and attachments best price
- Bissell ProHeat 2X cleaning solution cheap price
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 reviews
- Kenmore 31140 pet friendly upright vacuum reviews