Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro comes with Stain and odor removal system includes PET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator formula, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, CleanShot Pretreater, EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover.. Packing in 12 rows of rotating Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes, it delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors. Get more in Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Spec – Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
- 3 Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Price
- 4 What is good in Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986?
- 5 Compare Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs Pet Pro
- 6 Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 reviews
- 6.1 Design
- 6.2 Bushes
- 6.3 Upholster
- 6.4 Cleaning mode
- 6.5 Bissell Proheat 2X 1986 Replacement Parts
- 6.6 Maneuver
- 6.7 How to assemble Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
- 6.8 Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 Performance reviews
- 7 Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 customer reviews
- 8 Alternate of Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
Pros & Cons
- Extremely versatile
- Easy to handle
- Cleans thoroughly with one pass
- Great upholstery tool
- Easy-to-clean brush head
- Setup isn’t the easiest
- Doesn’t heat water, despite its name
- Easy Fill tank is only for certain soaps
Spec – Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
- Main Information: NameProHeat 2X® Revolution® Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner
- Model No 1986
- Quantity: 1
- Similar Models: 1964, 19862, 19863, 1986R, 1986V
- Power Rating: 6.8 Amps
- Power Source: Corded
- Brush System: 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- Brush On Off Switch: No
- Power Cord Length: 25′
- Hose Length: 8′
- Surface Type: Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery, Carpet
- Cleaning Path Width: 11″
- Edge Sweep Brushes: Yes
- Clean Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon Clean Water Tank
- Specialty Tools: Pet Hair Tools2in1 Pet Upholstery Tool
- Color: Sparkle Silver with Grapevine Purple Accents
- Carry Handle: Yes
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Price
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro retails for around $270—this is on the more expensive side as home carpet cleaners go, but this machine’s ease of use, top-notch performance, and versatility make it worth the additional cost. After all, wouldn’t you rather pay a little more for a machine that gets the job right the first time?
What is good in Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986?
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL®proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation®and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our Best Carpet Cleaning System* for the Toughest Pet Stains & Odors. Even removes skunk odors.
- HeatWave®Technology maintains the water temperature of the water you put in the clean tank.
- MAX Clean Mode. Packing in 12 rows of rotating Dual DirtLifter®PowerBrushes, it delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors.
- Express Clean Mode. Delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes.***
- Attack the Toughest Stains. Activate the CleanShot®pretreater to deliver a concentrated stream of cleaning solution right where you need it.
- Lightweight Design (less than 18 lbs.) and Low-Profile Foot. Makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture.
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool. Removes pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery.
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover. Makes cleaning the machine after a deep clean quick and easy.
- Comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty
Compare Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs Pet Pro
|Revolution Pet Pro||TurboClean PowerBrush Pet||Revolution Pet|
|Weight||18 lb.||12 lb.||18 lb.|
|Clean Water Tank Capacity||1 gallon||1/2 gallon||1 gallon|
|Surface Type||Carpet, Upholstery & Area Rugs||Carpet & Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery & Area Rugs|
|Dries in About 30 Minutes*||✔||✘||✔|
|Removable Brush Roll Cover||✔||✘||✘|
|Bonus 3″ Tough Stain Tool||Yes||No||Yes|
|Formula Samples Included||3||1||2|
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 reviews
Regarding the machine design, Bissell Proheat 2X 1986 has a stronger motor when compared with the rest upright carpet cleaners from Bissell, big water tank (1 Gal) but still very lightweight (17.5 lbs.). The hose is extra long (8 ft.) allowing you to reach further under the table, bed, kitchen cabinet, car interior.
This cleaner features 12 alternating rows of Powerbrushes that help loosen deeply entrenched dirt and grime. The unit is also fitted with an 11-inch cleaning path; this is average for many carpet shampooers on the market.
The greatest advantage though is that you will not have to make many passes over your carpet to lift the dirt off. Plus, the brush roll features a plastic cover that’s easy to remove for rinsing after you are done cleaning your flooring.
Attach a 2-in-1 pet upholstery tool to the hose and clean your chairs, couch and other areas that your pets may have explored and left fur and paw prints. In addition, use dry mode for clearing away visible hairs and dirt, and the wet mode for a deeper clean.
The unit’s Deep Clean mode does use a lot of water, so some areas of your carpet may take some time to dry. On the other hand, Express Clean mode helps clean your carpet well and leaves it dry in about one hour.
You can choose between the new Max Clean (labeled as Deep Clean on the machine itself) or Express Clean modes. The latter uses less water and soap so carpets will dry faster—usually in about 30 minutes, according to the brand. There’s also a CleanShot Pretreater pedal that, when pumped by foot, squirts extra soap from the front of the brush head to help break down tough stains.
Use the green switch to change cleaning modes. Begin with Dry Mode to vacuum and remove hair and debris. Use a raking motion to engage the rubber & attract hair to the suction channel.
Easily vacuum and deep clean your upholstery with the new 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool.
Switch to Wet Mode to deep clean. Keep the tool in contact with the surface and press the trigger to release spray while pulling the tool toward you.
Bissell Proheat 2X 1986 Replacement Parts
- Clean Solution Tank w/ Cap for ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Part: 1610043
- Front Nozzle Assembly – ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Pet Pro Part: 1611128
- Clean Tank Cap for Easy Fill Tank System Part: 1606410
- Dirty Tank Assembly – GREY – for ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Part: 1606412
This carpet cleaner is easy to maneuver, and its soap and water trigger is conveniently located inside the handle. The clean water tank is easy to fill with one of the included cleaning solution samples—Bissell’s Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy and the Pet Stain & Odor + Antibacterial Carpet Formula.
How to assemble Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
First, insert the (aluminum) Upper Handle at the top of the base until you hear a “click”.
Next, align the carry handle with the slots on either side of the base (behind the power switch and cleaning mode switch). The carry handle will “click” into place.
Use a Philips screwdriver to secure the screw (found taped to upper handle) into the carry handle.
Wrap the cord around the carry handle and Quick Release™ Cord Wrap hook.
At the bottom of the upper handle, align the clean water tank with the grooves and slide the tank into place.
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 Performance reviews
I choose the deep cleaning mode, and starting from the first pass, the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro began pulling up lots of dirt! In fact, the water was so dirty I figured I should go over the rug again to be safe. However, on my second pass, the water was clean as could be. The takeaway here is that you really only need to go over your carpets once with this tool. It also managed to remove the dog odor from the fabric.
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro claims to remove deep stains from carpets; to see if this was true, I stained an old rug with mustard, chocolate, salad dressing, coffee, wine, dirt, andpermanent marker. After letting the stains dry, I put the carpet cleaner to the test.
In the process of washing one medium-sized rug, I had to refill it once and empty the dirty water tank twice. The annoying part about the dirty tank is that while it looks pretty big, the “full” line is about halfway up the tank. However, I did find it convenient that this carpet cleaner automatically shuts off when the dirty tank is full, saving me from having to check to see if it needs emptying.
I used the hand tool to scrub each stain twice, and it got the majority of the chocolate, salad dressing, coffee, and dirt out. The wine and mustard stains were still visible, and the permanent marker barely budged. Keep in mind that none of these stains were pretreated, and you would likely be able to get them fully out with aspot treatment.
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986 customer reviews
Love it, safe to use in mobile home
I had reservations about getting and using a carpet cleaner myself because I live in mobile home in a retirement community. My home is from the late 70s, so I was concerned about the subfloor getting wet and disintegrating. Mobile homes from this era are notorious for having used partical board in the subfloor. I asked the question to Bissell via email and wasn’t surprised that the rep that answered didn’t want to go off their standard scripted answers. Made the purchase and glad I did. The machine does a very good job at removing the moisture from the carpets, especially so on the express setting with about 1 hour for completely dry carpets. The express setting doesn’t give as deep of a cleaning, so I had to do my carpets twice to get them where I wanted, but I was fine with that. It beat the alternative of hiring a company to come in and do it and now that I have my own machine, I can maintain it as I see fit. I was really looking forward to rejuvenating my couch and chairs, but the upholstery attachment is a bit underwhelming. It’s not a powered attachment, so no powered moving beater rollers in it. The upholstery attachment is the only disappointment with this machine. I have multiple carpet types. The bedrooms have a deep carpet, and then I have several area rugs and finally an indoor/outdoor carpet on my screen porch. This machine did a very good job on all 3 different types of carpets. Easy to use, really not much heavier than my Bissell vacuum cleaner. One other note about the cleaning solutions, use a funnel! The bottle caps are supposed to be designed so you can use them as a measure and pour into the water tank. They are very prone to dripping all over the place. The cleaning product is not cheap and losing some of it trying to pour it into the water tank was frustrating. Bottom line, very good for use in an older mobile home.
Different carpet types
Bottle cap design
Upholstery tool underwhelmingBy Robert at bissell.com
Alternate of Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max clean pet pro full-size carpet cleaner 1986
Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet 2085
You’ll love how lightweight and easy to use the Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet 2085 is. This carpet cleaner weighs just 12 pounds, making it easy to maneuver around your floors as you clean them. It has a 9.5-inch cleaning path which will help you clean your floors quickly.
When you use this product, you’ll appreciate how clean it gets your carpets. It features four rows to power brushes. The power brushes rotate to loosen dirt from your carpets. Then, the powerful suction sucks up all the dirt and remaining water, leaving you with clean carpets.
This product can help you clean your baseboards as well. There are EdgeSweep bristles on both sides of the base that are designed to clean baseboards or the edges of your furniture as you clean the carpets.
The tank holds half a gallon of water, so you won’t find yourself constantly stopping to refill it. This model also features a two-tank system to ensure that the clean water and the dirty water stay separate.
When you have finished cleaning and are ready to store the Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet, the collapsible handle will help you do so easily. You will also be able to remove the nozzle to rinse out dirt and soap before storing your carpet cleaner.
- It only weighs 12 pounds.
- There are two tanks to keep clean and dirty water separate.
- The handle collapses for easy storage.
- There are no attachments for cleaning stairs or upholstered furniture.
- Kenmore 31140 pet friendly upright vacuum reviews
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind upright vacuum cleaner 27909 review
- eufy by Anker HomeVac S11 Infinity cordless stick-vacuum review
- Bissell CrossWave all in one wet dry vacuum cleaner and mop review
- INSE cordless stick vacuum cleaner 23KPa powerful suction with 250W motor