Does it support Bluetooth – Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector? With zoom function, it can shrink the image size from 100% to 75% using the remote without moving the projector. The V2 LED projector has built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers. With native1280*720presolution,7500Lbrightness,6000:1contrast ratio, delivers bright large-screen with fantastic image clarity, outstanding color accuracy and incredibly sharp image detail to home entertainment. Get details in Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
In the box
- YABER V2 WiFi Mini Projector
- HDMI cable
- 2 in 1 AV cable
- Remote control
- Power cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Lens cover
- User manual
Pros & Cons
- The picture quality is excellent
- Turns on fast. Really high contrast.
- Small & portable
- Built-in 5GHz band Wi-Fi router provides faster connection
- Speakers sounded great.
- Easy to setup
- Does not support some streaming apps
Specs – Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector
- Model: YABER V2
- Display Technology: LCD
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution:1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- AirPlay / MiraCast / DLNA: supported
- Screen mirroring via USB cable: Yes.
- Light source: LED
- Brightness: 7500 lumens
- Screen size: 45 – 200 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Contrast ratio: 6000:1
- WiFi connection: Yes (strictly to connect iPhone, iPad and Android devices)
- Zoom function: 100% -75% (reduced -25%)
- Fan noise: low
- Keystone Correction: ±15º vertical and horizontal
- Projection modes: front / rear / front-ceiling / rear-ceiling
- Projection distance: 3,8 – 16,4 ft (1,15 – 5 m)
- Distance/size recommended: 9,8 ft (2,95 m) / 100 in
- Built-in Speakers: 3W dual stereo HiFi with SRS sound system
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): supported.
- Lamp life: 100000 hours.
- Power input: AC 100-240V
- Connection terminals: 2 x HDMI / 2 x USB / AV / VGA / audio output 3,5mm mini Jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device wired connection: via MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device wired connection: via Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Suitable for PPT / Word presentations: No.
- Suitable for ceiling mounted: Yes, via universal ceiling mount.
- Dimensions: 7,6 x 4,9 x 2,9 in (19,3 x 12,4 x 7,5 cm)
- Weight: 4,09 lbs (1,85 kg)
Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector review
It measures at 11.81 x 7.09 x 4.33 inches and weighs at 2.2 pounds. It is compact, small size and portable.
With multiple ports: HDMI,USB,VGA,AV,Audio,TF card. It comes with HDMI cable, remote control and a screen cloth. You can either connect it with wifi, or use HDMI to connect with your device: laptop, PS4, Xbox One, your phone, Ninetendo, you name it. I didn’t use remote control, the buttons on the projector do the same purpose.
It has solid sound, picture and has been flawless watching on a max dimension of 200” on the wall I have. It has great adjustments for focus and angle (providing you have a cheap tripod to have it at the angle you want) as well as sound quality.
The projector can be placed both in front of audience or behind. Then you will get different sizes of canvas. There is a dial on the projector. You can turn it to adjust the clarity of picture. A second dial on projector can title the picture if you can’t put the machine on a level plain.
YABER V2 WiFi Mini produces 7500L brightness. The projector has a good quality image and brightness, you can rest assured that you can watch movies, series, and even live tv shows.
The image quality it’s no different from the other more expensive Yaber models. The color is rich, light is bright and screen is clear. When comparing the number of pixels of V2 1280 * 720 and other 800 * 480 with the same screen size, it becomes 4 times higher definition. It is ideal for home movie entertainment, backyard, games , yoga, and party fun.
The V2 LED projector has built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers. Updated an advanced and silent cooling system with 3 fans running simultaneously. Adopt the latest smareco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 100000 hours.
the quality is much more higher than its price. I project it to the wall directly without set up cleaning cloth, but you can see it’s so clear and easy to read everything, noting worry about the clarity. Good part is HDMI cable, remote control and screen cloth are included, you also can connect it with Wi-Fi to your devices like phones, laptop etc
Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector Customer review
This projector isn’t going to out do a thousand dollar or whatever projector, but it hits way way above it’s weight – particularly with the coupon deal that was available at the time. This projector is small, functional, and most importantly bright. If you’ve tried LED backed pico/ pocket projectors before, you know they leave a lot to be desired in both brightness and clarity but either the technology has come a long way or this one just manages to hit it right on the head since last I used one. I was really impressed with the resolution and clarity – particularly paired with the included screen that’s are out of this reflecticr material.
The included screen isn’t going to knock your pants off for daily use it’s good in a pinch – which can be seen in my photos. We have it set up in a bedroom were finishing that now doubles as a theater. I wasn’t terribly impressed with the built-in speaker but honestly, I don’t think that’s something that’s even possible given the size of the projector.Paired with a Chromecast you have a super flexible little unit. I didn’t try the wireless mirroring mode, because this was way more convenient.I’ve gone ahead and ordered a ceiling mount from the same manufacturer for ten bucks and am currently looking for a ceiling mounted pull down screen. I’m curious if I can find some USB speakers that can pair with the projector.By cbtlr at Best Buy
Alternate of Yaber V2 WiFi mini 7500L projector
Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 laser projector
If budget isn’t an issue, then consider the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 Laser Projector which, despite its price tag, is one of the more affordable of Epson’s EpiqVision projectors. With 1080p resolution and 3LCD projection technology, this Epson device boasts stunning picture quality for movies, gaming, sporting events, and more. Its brightness and viewing angles should be the last of your worries with up to 1,000 lumens and a projection size of 30-150 inches.
The Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 has impressive connectivity to streaming solutions such as Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV. It has a built-in HDMI port to make streaming content easy. The device has a dual-speaker audio system — one specifically designed for high frequencies, while the other is for bass-reflex and low frequencies.
The Epson projector has excellent reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Customers especially like its brightness, picture quality, and remote control.
- Up to 150″ projection with 1080p resolution
- Integrated dual-speaker audio system
- Connectivity with streaming devices
- High price tag
- Only 1 HDMI port
- Yaber Y21 Native 1920 x 1080p projector 7800L review – how to setup?
- Yaber Y30 Native 1080p projector 8000L Full HD video projector 1920 x 1080 review – how to setup?
- Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review – what is the best price?
- Kodak Ultra mini portable projector – HD 1080p review
- GROVIEW WiFi Projector RD850 review – how to connect with iPhone via AirPlay?
- VIMGO mini WiFi projector 6000 Lux portable projector review